Coaching Jahmile Addae gone

Advertisement
Also, Jimmy Lake and Mario Cristobal really don’t like each other at all from there PAC 12 days.

Too lazy to find it but it had to do Lake comments that Washington recruited student athletes who were good students while insinuating that Oregon didn’t.
That’s a compliment, Mario was getting dogs

Parker has been there 25 years. His whole 42 year playing and coaching career has spent at 3 places. Michigan St, Toledo and Iowa. (I did a deep dive last year when Miami was looking for a DC)

Michigan St supposedly made him a godfather offer to come back to East Lansing to be Jonathan Smith’s DC last month and he turned them.
yep. He's certainly had many opportunities to leave by this point and for good money. Guy likes where he's at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Any college coach with the ability to take a lateral move to the NFL should jump at it. It might be a dip in pay but the schedule is much better and you don't have to deal with all the BS, you can just coach. It's why Jeff Hafley took a massive decrease in pay to go be a DC in Green Bay

Advertisement
Bring mah dawg DVD Back on home.
I wonder how dvd feel tho.. He felt they tried him before and he lost a bag because of it.. Tried to say its the nature of the business and numbers kinda dictated what would happen but he was promised things and didnt come true..

Happy for Addae and its a good spot for him, players liked him but recruiting not his thing.. NFL you can have a life I ran into a couple cleveland coaches on islands last year, they were BIG CHILLIN lol..

Advertisement
Back