Coaching Jahmile Addae gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
That would be a demotion. He's been there for 13 years and is their D Coordinator as well. Guy is an institution at Iowa.

Parker has been there 25 years. His whole 42 year playing and coaching career has spent at 3 places. Michigan St, Toledo and Iowa. (I did a deep dive last year when Miami was looking for a DC)

Michigan St supposedly made him a godfather offer to come back to East Lansing to be Jonathan Smith’s DC last month and he turned them.

Advertisement
Jimmy Lake is the DC of the Atlanta Falcons

Also, Jimmy Lake and Mario Cristobal really don’t like each other at all from there PAC 12 days.

Too lazy to find it but it had to do Lake comments that Washington recruited student athletes who were good students while insinuating that Oregon didn’t.

Advertisement
This board has been regurgitating the same "Pause" joke for nearly two years now. You think they won't repeat a joke because 2-3 ppl already said it for fear of not being funny or original?

Boyyyyy you're in for a treat.
Im fine with the "Pause" niche lol. Because, sometimes, **** does read pretty 🌈 🏳️‍🌈.

Imo, the fairest and most acceptable criticism of Mario is his gameplanning and in game decision making.

Bustin his bawls over how long it takes to hire someone is annoying af
Simply because the SAME MFs kept harping on how quickly UM hired coaches. So what do yall want? The school/HC to do a proper, whatever that means, search or to hire immediately?

Even if i wanted to bust Mario cojones ill save it if i read through 5 **** pages and see 10 other MF make the same **** jab 🙄

Advertisement

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
Maybe one of the reasons Saban decided to step. Game is radically different in the age of NIL.

I wouldn't doubt it.
Mindset of high school football players have changed considerably.
All this talk about transfer portal, what one would expect from kids who have
jumped around 2-3 high schools?
Not much of putting on for the neighborhood school these days and if you're
not playing right away, transfer to the next program instead of sucking it up, doing the
work to become a starter.
Basically, the mindset and attitude of AAU hoops has made it into football.

So many good DB coaches out there that would be an upgrade on the trail as well. Don’t they overthink this.

Monroe would be a homerun IMO, but he has Co-DC title and probably getting paid a good bit.

Plus I've read he's pretty tight with the HC, not to mention his ties with the state of Minnesota.

Advertisement
Back