Jahfari Harvey comparison

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Been watching Harvey's senior game clips, and it's hard not to compare his playing style to Khalil Mack. That doesn't mean he'll be an NFL All-Pro. He's an unproven teenager with a long way to go. But they have very similar profiles at the same age.

They played within 15 miles of each other. Both measured at 6'3, 220ish. Both guys are low and explosive off the ball. And both of them use their hands to keep bigger tackles at bay.

Here is Harvey against Mack's old high school:

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see it. To be fair to your point I have no idea what Mack looked like coming out of HS.

I don't see it. To be fair to your point I have no idea what Mack looked like coming out of HS.

Same listed size coming out of the same area.

This is NFL footage, but look at how Mack uses his hands to win against bigger tackles.

As you can see in the video in the OP, Harvey is showing really good hands this year. His HS coach says he has the best work ethic on the team, so that element of his game should continue to improve.

Advertisement
Same listed size coming out of the same area.

This is NFL footage, but look at how Mack uses his hands to win against bigger tackles.

As you can see in the video in the OP, Harvey is showing really good hands this year. His HS coach says he has the best work ethic on the team, so that element of his game should continue to improve.

Must've been Jahair Jones at LT here

Advertisement
Advertisement
While this class looks to be kinda bland. Harvey smith and Payton will be studs from day one. Huff will be there in year 2. Other than that tho we in trouble if you ask me

Harvey is a freak show. He will play meaningful snaps in year one and I think be terror on special teams.

Advertisement
Back