Jahfari Harvey comparison

Advertisement
Advertisement
He needs to chill out and stop being so **** good before Bama takes notice. Is it really crazy to say the kid might be better than Bogle? That is a ridiculous senior tape.

Advertisement
While this class looks to be kinda bland. Harvey smith and Payton will be studs from day one. Huff will be there in year 2. Other than that tho we in trouble if you ask me
We aren't in trouble if we had players who made more plays and coaches who actually develop kids. According to brock and the star gang we have a 50% blue chip ratings.

Not worried about losing Crowley and the other guys.. Only worried about who comes here. Just want better coaching so until we have that we will not sign elite elite classes

Advertisement
Saw him at the game today checking in to get his VIP pass with some other recruits - was a little surprised by how big/tall he was - looks like Garvin 2.0 based on physical appearance alone. Was definitely the alpha dog among the group of recruits he was with - everyone else seemed to gravitate to him. He could easily put on another 15-20 lbs without much effort.

I don't know who there Dline coach is but he is teaching them really well......this kid plays the run great ......he can stack an OT as well as i have seen and his head placement is tremendous plus he sheds and redirects unbelievable......

Advertisement
I don't know who there Dline coach is but he is teaching them really well......this kid plays the run great ......he can stack an OT as well as i have seen and his head placement is tremendous plus he sheds and redirects unbelievable......
Exactly what jumps out to me ex at 2:01 fav play on tape how he extended his arms controls the lineman and whips him for the tackle. Picture perfect hand placement!

Advertisement
Back