Jahfari Harvey announcing tommorow

Advertisement
tumblr_mm6lhs9mNM1rt5fkyo1_400.gif

Advertisement
He will be playing MUCH better competition in the fall which will only make him improve. He should be a great get!

As the tape went on to each game it seemed like he got better.

Also I saw alot of good read and react plays from him. Could be a good fit at MLB with his size.

Major Canes DE target Jahfari Harvey is announcing his college choice tomorrow at 7PM. Harvey has really risen on UM's board in recent months and we were told the Hurricanes really rolled out the red carpet for his visit this weekend with a lot of 1-on-1 attention. We were told he was originally going to wait until July 1st to decide, but decided to bump up his timeline after this weekend's visit. Erick, Geo, and I have all heard good things from sources close to Harvey's recruitment and are comfortable predicting him to Miami and Surge19 tomorrow.

Remember what happened last time we had a post like this, we goin beat by the Bag game.

Advertisement
I’m really not worried about stars or our class ranking this year. Staff has been evaluating in person and having personal workouts with these kids during camps. I also think they’re taking good character guys that like to work. A lot of talent in this state goes to wast of goes away cause previous staffs have not done what the program is doing right now.
Every year in college football we see kids dominate that were low 3 star recruits that go to a G5 or a non ranked school. Then we hear their football coach say “I can’t believe no big schools recruited this kid, when I saw him play I knew he was special”
However, we should still have some of the top kids in this class that we’ve had on campus. Especially in the trenches.

Advertisement
Sounds good.

It's a lot easier to get the DL when we have a DL coach who actually has a pulse.

Don't think we'll fall short in our DL needs while Simpson is here.
No kidding. While Kool might have been the best technician around, he was certainly lacking in recruiting skills. At Bama they will do that for him. Here, we need someone to help GET the talent in, since we don't have the bag game. Simpson was a home run hire. In fact, as happy as I was when we hired Kool, I am double that with Simpson. Dude is a football animal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back