Jaelan Phillips-5 Star UCLA transfer

Advertisement
Isn’t redshirting essentially sitting out a year though?
if you are asking whether his previous redshirt counts as sitting out in the event of transfer the answer is no. if he hasn't sat out a year than yes a red shirt is the same as sitting out. bottom line - they have 5 years to play 4 unless they transfer - they could end up only playing 3. put another way - they have to sit out a year if they transfer unless they get a waiver.

if you are asking whether his previous redshirt counts as sitting out in the event of transfer the answer is no. if he hasn't sat out a year than yes a red shirt is the same as sitting out. bottom line - they have 5 years to play 4 unless they transfer - they could end up only playing 3. put another way - they have to sit out a year if they transfer unless they get a waiver.
Thanks for the explanation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Both him and Hill virtually disappearing is good for us. After the dust settles tomorrow you’ll probably see news pick up. If they were visiting other places or considering other schools you’d hear about it.

And no, tomorrow is meaningless for transfers signing. I mean every HS kid won’t even sign, it’s just the first day they can and thus most do.

Both him and Hill virtually disappearing is good for us. After the dust settles tomorrow you’ll probably see news pick up. If they were visiting other places or considering other schools you’d hear about it.

And no, tomorrow is meaningless for transfers signing. I mean every HS kid won’t even sign, it’s just the first day they can and thus most do.
Inday do me one favor. Never leave us again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back