Martin 4 star RB, #9 RB in 2018
Bubba Bolden #3 safety 2017
Phillips #1 overall recruit in 2017
All have multiple years left to play.

Then you add one and done guys like
Hill DE
Kennedy OT
UCLA DT
Buffalo WR all in positions we need help.

Then a possibly top 25 2019 recruiting class...manny has done a **** of job in just 3 weeks.

Good breakdown.

I bet if Manny could do it over again he would have waited to take a WR out of the portal. I don't think he expected the momentum to get rolling like it did. KJ is good, but there are better WRs in the portal.

Advertisement
Good breakdown.

I bet if Manny could do it over again he would have waited to take a WR out of the portal. I don't think he expected the momentum to get rolling like it did. KJ is good, but there are better WRs in the portal.
I disagree. You dont get do-overs, and waiting to see all your options is what has plagued this program for 15 years. Manny acted, and the portal momentum itself has helped us with other kids.

Also, Manny himself has said the transfers are partly about bringing maturity and good habits to the team ... so that has to be factored in here as well.

Advertisement
Probably. Theres a group of lawyers now who specialize in nothing but this. They give out alot of guarantees for whatever that's worth
downloadfile-5.gif

Good breakdown.

KJ has great hands, a really good attitude and is a hard worker. He's a very solid addition to a group that needed some senior leadership. KJ's addition also was a big part of the momentum that has been built over the last month. I think he will be very dependable for us.

KJ has great hands, a really good attitude and is a hard worker. He's a very solid addition to a group that needed some senior leadership. KJ's addition also was a big part of the momentum that has been built over the last month. I think he will be very dependable for us.

I acknowledged he is a good grab for a one year player. He will be very beneficial to the WR group in terms of leadership. I'm saying there are younger, more talented players in the portal.

Advertisement
We got Tate #2 dual threat QB in 2017
Martin 4 star RB, #9 RB in 2018
Bubba Bolden #3 safety 2017
Phillips #1 overall recruit in 2017
All have multiple years left to play.

Then you add one and done guys like
Hill DE
Kennedy OT
UCLA DT
Buffalo WR all in positions we need help.

Then a possibly top 25 2019 recruiting class...manny has done a **** of job in just 3 weeks.

no... this was done already by Caneswarning.. if we get all those guys we would have the #3 class behind BAMA and UGA.

I acknowledged he is a good grab for a one year player. He will be very beneficial to the WR group in terms of leadership. I'm saying there are younger, more talented players in the portal.

There's so many players in the Portal or thinking about entering it's not making as many headlines. Manny really took the Nation by "Storm"

Advertisement
Don’t know if it’s been explained already but why would he have to sit out next year? Didn’t he only play in 4 games which means he can red shirt that year and transfer and be eligible right away?

Don’t know if it’s been explained already but why would he have to sit out next year? Didn’t he only play in 4 games which means he can red shirt that year and transfer and be eligible right away?

Unless he gets a waiver, he has to sit out 2019.

The redshirt rule doesnt change anything, because Phillips isnt a grad transfer

Advertisement

Agree100%. He came in and got involved in other campus stuff right away. Kid seems to be a born leader.

One and done guys are coming in on a contract year. They know they can't **** around. Also, a little age on kids, even though they're still young, is a good thing. There's a huge difference between an eighteen year old coming in thinking his **** doesn't stink, to a kids who knows what it's like to face some adversity.

One and done guys are coming in on a contract year. They know they can't **** around. Also, a little age on kids, even though they're still young, is a good thing. There's a huge difference between an eighteen year old coming in thinking his **** doesn't stink, to a kids who knows what it's like to face some adversity.

This 100%. This is a position in desperate need of some leadership. I haven’t really looked at other WR’s in the portal but I find it hard to believe that there are a lot of better options. KJ will be 100% motivated to take over next year and earn that money. Hopefully our young guns take the same approach after seeing him.

who??? And dont give me some HS ranking. Let's compare college production.

Advertisement
Back