Jaelan philips putting on weight

Advertisement
Wasn’t he recruited as an OLB for a 3-4 defense? What will Manny have him play as? Also I I thought I read he’s had his bell rang an awful lot. Hope he takes a year off and gets healthy and comes back to wreck ****.

B223DE82-AA4A-40E7-BC3A-CD66C37B45DC.jpeg

freakish talent, this is who I’m excited to see next year with Rousseau. He’s already putting on a bunch of weight since being at Miami. Don’t even care much about the vertical as I know He has that but the way he has completely reshaped his body is noticeable since being at Miami in such short time and that’s very impressive.
B8B41C50-1D27-4945-8FF5-120CF0ACE735.jpeg

7776F906-5426-429B-9F88-6EBDCE0EDDD5.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
freakish talent, this is who I’m excited to see next year with Rousseau. He’s already putting on a bunch of weight since being at Miami. Don’t even care much about the vertical as I know He has that but the way he has completely reshaped his body is noticeable since being at Miami in such short time and that’s very impressive.
View attachment 98259
View attachment 98260
You know what's gonna happen don't you?...

When I watched him against TAMU in his first college game, I thought he was a future #1 overall pick.

If he can take this year to fully recover, we could have a DE tandem for the ages.
We also need to be willing to unleash these beasts and not have them playing g spy with the qb.

Advertisement
Can’t wait to watch him cover a wheel or arrow route!
I mean At least he’s athletic enough to do it enough but I still Want him rushing the passer full time lol, In 2020 I dont Think anyone will have more athletic defensive ends in the country when compared to Phillips and Rousseau, we are talking about 2 college dends that played Safety some in highschool. You don’t see things like that often at all

Last edited:
I mean At least he’s athletic enough to do it enough but I still Want him rushing the passer full time. In 2020 I dont Think anyone will have more athletic defensive ends in the country when compared to Phillips and Rousseau, we are talking about 2 college dends that played Safety some in highschool. You don’t see things like that often at all
joyner, brooks, huff, mcloud, gil. we should be fine at LB, move him to DE. we good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back