Jadon Haslewood

Advertisement
1573966752016.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not trying to start up a hornets nest but why do you guys care about players that choose to go else where.

To be fair I get any conversation about players we never offer and they go else where then they blow up. Now I think thats a conversation thats relevant.

When people post that Jadon’s a JAG, it just shows their ignorance. His ceiling is high.. It’s up to him, his work ethic and his coaches for him to realize his potential. You’d have to be a fool not to see his abilities on film. Hating on kids for choosing to attend another university is pathetic. He wasn’t a kid from Miami. He spoke the truth about his reasons for not choosing us. He owed this university nothing.

Advertisement
JAG at Oklahoma passed up by other freshman. No ceedee lamb tonight and he was non existent.

He chose wrong.

Just stop. For lost if the season he’s been the only freshman wr playing for OU behind Lamb, Rambo and Norris.....meaning coaches think he’s more advanced and prepared. Wease is an absolute 5 star stud with or without comparison to Haselwood.

By the way, Ceedee was non-existent in games most of his freshman year and even parts of his sophomore year.

When people post that Jadon’s a JAG, it just shows their ignorance. His ceiling is high.. It’s up to him, his work ethic and his coaches for him to realize his potential. You’d have to be a fool not to see his abilities on film. Hating on kids for choosing to attend another university is pathetic. He wasn’t a kid from Miami. He spoke the truth about his reasons for not choosing us. He owed this university nothing.

I wrote JAG at Oklahoma...lack of reading comprehension.

And you and Penn State can spin it however you like...but being the number 1 wr coming out of HS and all the hype....he has not lived up to it.

Advertisement
Back