Jadon Haselwood

Only way there is even a slim chance he comes here is if one of the young QBs get PT. He knows at GA that Fromm is there for 2 more years and if he doesn't cut it Fields is right behind.

We need to sell him one of the young guys and give him a reason to want to come here.
Williams in particular. Imo

Advertisement
Y cause we lost?

People still think guys dont come here cause of w's and l's?

Kid was never coming here win or loss and shouldnt have this many pages. Smart is a savage on the trail and its a homegrown kid he will not lose this kid
Why should he come when all he saw was a 5th year senior stunk up the joint? What faith would he have that the QB situation would be better if he never saw it with his own eyes.

And for a guy that’s “committed” to UGA...he sure likes wearing our gear and gloves compared to UGA.

Hope we get him however I Hate to sound negative but why would a 5 star receiver want to come play for us with our current qb situation

Advertisement
Lets put some things into perspective, despite us losing, we were spreading the ball around, something Jadon wants. Whether it was Jeff making plays, brian hightower, or some of Cager. Our competition for Jadon "system" wise is Auburn.

Lets put some things into perspective, despite us losing, we were spreading the ball around, something Jadon wants. Whether it was Jeff making plays, brian hightower, or some of Cager. Our competition for Jadon "system" wise is Auburn.

yes - I agree. And Stidham will be gone there after this year. Waiting to see if he sets his OV for FSU. Pretty sure that was his plan this summer.

yes - I agree. And Stidham will be gone there after this year. Waiting to see if he sets his OV for FSU. Pretty sure that was his plan this summer.
Yeah he did say he plans to OV for the FSU game, which we cant lose. And Jadon is cool with Jarren so we shall see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys...what are you doing? He's not coming. Disappointing to see this thread keep popping up.

Advertisement
Stumbled on this tonight. It was retweeted by Haselwood's coach. Note Haselwood standing against the wall - he definitely likes our gear.- wears it in public all the time

Haven’t seen him wear any gear not from UM since I started following him on insta which was paradise camp

Stumbled on this tonight. It was retweeted by Haselwood's coach. Note Haselwood standing against the wall - he definitely likes our gear.- wears it in public all the time

D.Smith was rocking our gear the week of NSD. Don’t read too much into it. That being said, it isn’t a bad thing. We shall see.

I mean for someone who likes Canes gear as much as he does, he might as well join the team lol. Cedar Grove is an adidas school, he obviously doesn’t hate Adidas. Don’t deny your true destiny son.

Advertisement
Back