OrangeBowlMagic
CEO
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2014
- Messages
- 21,062
His decision won’t hinge on UbaGA losing a couple games.
If bags aren’t in the equation, then he’ll go where he feels most comfortable and feels like he’ll be used best. If bags are involved, then it’s all just a sham and window dressing, and he’ll go with the highest bidder (hint: it won’t be us).
Don't disagree. But we're kind of saying the same thing. He's said all along he'll go where he feels most comfortable and also where he'll be utilized the most and the best. I guess I should have put more emphasis on the way UGA uses their WRs this year compared to Miami and Auburn instead of the overall records of each, but I do think it'll do nothing but help a flip if UGA doesn't have the success they had a year ago.
Them winning and him living in the state certainly can't help him sticking. But I do agree it's mostly on how he feels he'll be used at each program.