Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
I will say this his speed and quickness for his size is insane just stopping and juking half of the team while still getting deep with ease

That TD catch was insane, it looked like he was severely overthrown yet he made it look effortless and routine.

He doesn’t need to be on defense. He’s not trying. Keep him on O.

His team doesn’t target him nearly as much as they should on offense. After watching this game I’m really buying the narrative that he’s going to compare how UGA and our passing game unfolds during the season.

Advertisement
2nd hugely blown call (I've seen) in Hewitt's favor,...this one in under a minute. Officials cant really be this blind now, can they?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we got a lot of talent at WR but i want this guy in this class.

Payton's a great talent in his own right, and if he's the only receiver given our depth, then fine.......

But cot **** is Haselwood worth that number 1 ranking. If we're going to make room in the class for him, he's the guy to give that extra slot to.

Payton's a great talent in his own right, and if he's the only receiver given our depth, then fine.......

But cot **** is Haselwood worth that number 1 ranking. If we're going to make room in the class for him, he's the guy to give that extra slot to.

And that’s without having a serviceable QB to get him the ball. He would put up incredible numbers with a decent throwing QB. Kid is an incredible talent.

Advertisement
if we can somehow flip this kid, I will crown Dugans as the GOAT and will help do whatever it takes to keep him here at Miami.

Advertisement
Back