Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
My aunt’s brother’s third cousin’s dog’s sister’s husband said he is coming to Miami. So there we have it people.
Where can dogs get married? Nevada? California? Oregon?

Gotta be one of those.

And they probably force the baker's to bake wedding cakes.

Advertisement
J Hazelwood will be closely watching the two offenses this season between Georgia and Miami and the one he feels he can have the most success within their passing offense and become a star in he with sign with that team plain and simple at this point

Advertisement
Just a little side note - someone mentioned a few weeks ago JH seemed to get some flak from UGA fans when he removed any Georgia reference from his Instagram profile. Well, he has also cleaned up his twitter profile in the past two days. No longer any reference to UGA at all. Not that it means anything in particular but I thought it was interesting...

Looking forward to watching him play today. Game on ESPN at 3:30.

Just a little side note - someone mentioned a few weeks ago JH seemed to get some flak from UGA fans when he removed any Georgia reference from his Instagram profile. Well, he has also cleaned up his twitter profile in the past two days. No longer any reference to UGA at all. Not that it means anything in particular but I thought it was interesting...

Bro it means everything!!!

This is everything because if he was a Miami commit it'd be code red here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haselwood got alot of pre game love from the ESPN commentators. apparently the kid is a tremendous blocker as well as receiver. No wonder Dugans loves him

Haselwood got alot of pre game love from the ESPN commentators. apparently the kid is a tremendous blocker as well as receiver. No wonder Dugans loves him
Also has at least 4 tackles on defense in 1st quarter so far. Just a baller plain and simple.

Advertisement
Back