Jadon Haselwood

What’s the closest hood to UM, gotta be the West Grove right? Outside of that you gotta go a little ways to get to anything close to that.

I wonder how often UCLA negative recruits USC by using the area. But yeah the areas I think of when I think of bad surrounding is a school is Philly (I had teammates that went to Villanova, Penn, and Temple). I lived in a bad area of Columbus for a few years but I don’t remember how bad Ohio State’s surrounding area is bc it was just outside of that.

University of Houston is literally right across the street from Third Ward, where Texas Southern is. Tulane might be in a not great area

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s the closest hood to UM, gotta be the West Grove right? Outside of that you gotta go a little ways to get to anything close to that.

I wonder how often UCLA negative recruits USC by using the area. But yeah the areas I think of when I think of bad surrounding is a school is Philly (I had teammates that went to Villanova, Penn, and Temple). I lived in a bad area of Columbus for a few years but I don’t remember how bad Ohio State’s surrounding area is bc it was just outside of that.

University of Houston is literally right across the street from Third Ward, where Texas Southern is. Tulane might be in a not great area

The thing about USC is most of the hood kids just grew up blocks away. The hood embraces USC and Orange County is USC Country.

UCLA survives on Valley kids, Northern California kids and OOS kids. UCLA dont really have that street cred like USC. Dorsey, Poly, Crenshaw, OC kids will rarely pick UCLA over USC. That is why I think Miami should recruit the LA area much more often.

Advertisement
That should have been quite clearly understood.

I just woke up when I saw that.

But what is nice about the 2 campuses it's the Tale of California

UCLA - White version of California
USC - Real California

LA is probably the most grimmest fakest city in America. Shocked me, shocked me also the location of USC campus.......****.

Advertisement
Pitt-Yes

Clemson-Yes

Wisconsin- Rosier pick on the bubble screen up 14-3 and refs.

But we fell apart after that play. Undisciplined football. If we had Kaaya, we smash Pitt. That game should have been a blow out because the defense balled for most of the game.

I still dont think we would have beat Clemson.

No colors, and u’ll still have problems over there. It’s cleaned up quite a bit since the 2000’s, but skid row/tent city is still several blocks down the road and the Latino, Crips, and Blood gangs still swarm the surrounding areas, tough.

Again, SC is smack dab in the hood. No lie; within a 10 square mile radius, it’s about 9 different gang sets over there and most don’t get along, even though theyre rocking the same flag.

But LAPD, campus security, and gentrification have calmed that area down, but it’s still grimey. Yet, we hear no other schools talking about that; only us, for some reason and it’s a lie.
That's 100% true Rell, a lot of people don't know USC is literally in the hood lol

FTB's pretty much run that turf in that area.

USC - Real California

LA is probably the most grimmest fakest city in America. Shocked me, shocked me also the location of USC campus.......****.

I love the Freshcoast. I always say, if I ever leave Miami, I’d move to California.

Advertisement
Dont do it to yourself. It's good to visit maybe live for a year or 2.

But the people, they are different than the East Coast.

And maybe it's because I'm in Southern California

It's an interesting city, for sure - and one of my favorites in the world.

Great weather - have yet to find a place in the world with better weather, actually.

But it's definitely not the same in all parts of the city....

USC - Real California

Advertisement
Back