Jadon Haselwood

2019 state of Georgia rankings:

UGA has 1,5,6,10.

The rest are committed to our if state programs.

After we sign Haselton they will only pull 3 of top 10 in state of Georgia.

With power programs like Clemson, Bama, Auburn, even Tennessee is so close Georgia will always struggle with keeping all the talent home. Not a Richt issue.

Advertisement
Yep.

Little bit of a difference between the location of the USC and UCLA campuses.

My ninja; they ARE in the hood! Like it’s two rival gang sets that r separated ONLY by USC campus. Kids would get robbed all the time; which is y LAPD & campus security stepped the f up.

Yet, they don’t get negatively recruited against like us and we’re in Coral f’n Gables; one of the nicest cities in America, literally. Lol.

2019 state of Georgia rankings:

UGA has 1,5,6,10.

The rest are committed to our if state programs.

After we sign Haselton they will only pull 3 of top 10 in state of Georgia.

With power programs like Clemson, Bama, Auburn, even Tennessee is so close Georgia will always struggle with keeping all the talent home. Not a Richt issue.

That's the World we live in. No one "locks down" their home recruiting territory these days. That said, it's certainly an advantage being located in a talent-rich geographic area (like S. Florida or Georgia). You try to get your share of the local studs, but you're never going to keep all of them home.

Advertisement
My ninja; they ARE in the hood! Like it’s two rival gang sets that r separated ONLY by USC campus. Kids would get robbed all the time; which is y LAPD & campus security stepped the f up.

Yet, they don’t get negatively recruited against like us and we’re in Coral f’n Gables; one of the nicest cities in America, literally. Lol.

My boy Don, played OL (6’1, 300lbs+) in some prep school, once went to a USC game with teammates (these boys are big), parked their car and were addressed by some locals asking what they claim. Mind you, my boy is from Perrine so he was wearing a white tee and black shorts. No colors. And he was like wtf is wrong with these people. That area ain’t no joke.

My boy Don, played OL (6’1, 300lbs+) in some prep school, once went to a USC game with teammates (these boys are big), parked their car and were addressed by some locals asking what they claim. Mind you, my boy is from Perrine so he was wearing a white tee and black shorts. No colors. And he was like wtf is wrong with these people. That area ain’t no joke.

No colors, and u’ll still have problems over there. It’s cleaned up quite a bit since the 2000’s, but skid row/tent city is still several blocks down the road and the Latino, Crips, and Blood gangs still swarm the surrounding areas, tough.

Again, SC is smack dab in the hood. No lie; within a 10 square mile radius, it’s about 9 different gang sets over there and most don’t get along, even though theyre rocking the same flag.

But LAPD, campus security, and gentrification have calmed that area down, but it’s still grimey. Yet, we hear no other schools talking about that; only us, for some reason and it’s a lie.

Advertisement
No colors, and u’ll still have problems over there. It’s cleaned up quite a bit since the 2000’s, but skid row/tent city is still several blocks down the road and the Latino, Crips, and Blood gangs still swarm the surrounding areas, tough.

Again, SC is smack dab in the hood. No lie; within a 10 square mile radius, it’s about 9 different gang sets over there and most don’t get along, even though theyre rocking the same flag.

But LAPD, campus security, and gentrification have calmed that area down, but it’s still grimey. Yet, we hear no other schools talking about that; only us, for some reason and it’s a lie.

It's beyond a lie -- it's absurd. Coral Gables has got to be among the wealthiest zip codes in the country where a college campus is located. It's a lovely, almost ritzy area. Of course you're in a big city with lots of rough neighborhoods, but Coral Gables is night and day from the area around USC.

To call our campus dangerous would be like calling Northwestern University (IL) campus dangerous just because it happens to be in a large (and in places) dangerous metro area.

In some ways, I almost think Coral Gables is TOO NICE. A lot of college football players come from tough neighborhoods and some may feel a bit out of place being in such a nice area.

MR couldn’t get top GA talent to stay home?? During his tenure at UGA he consistently netted a top 10 recruiting class almost every year for a decade with the exception of 2010 & 2013, MR has also signed a 5* player from Georgia every year with the exception of 2005, 2007, & 2013. So from 2006-2015 notable names included *chronologically* (Matthew Stafford, Reshad Jones, AJ green, Richard Samuel, Deangelo Tyson, Branden Smith, Alec Ogletree, Isiah Crowell, Ray drew, Josh Clemons, Jordan Jenkins, Lorenzo Carter, Nick Chubb, Trenton Thompson, Terry Godwin) not to mention he was able to strike gold with 4 * prospects Todd Gurley & Roquan Smith also from Georgia, don’t buy into that “CMR couldn’t get top talent to stay home” BS narrative that those delusional UGA fans spew, they only do so to justify UGA signing 4-5 5* recruits who would’ve gone to Auburn or Clemson had Kirby not dropped bag$, they do it in a way without trying to diminish Kirby Smart by admitting that they’re paying these kids bag$, truth is UGA was always good at recruiting they consistently landed at least one 5* from Georgia nearly every year, however when MR was there & the Bag game wasn’t in Full Effect they could never catch up to these other $EC teams dropping bags and passing them (Bama, Ole Mi$$)
Matthew Stafford is from Texas, AJ Green is from Summerville SC, and Todd Gurley is from NC

Matthew Stafford is from Texas, AJ Green is from Summerville SC, and Todd Gurley is from NC
You’re right, I was kind of dazed when I wrote that about Gurley and Aj green at 2 in the morning, I read that Stafford lived in Georgia growing up, but you’re right he’s originally from Texas, born in Tampa. I assumed he lived in Georgia up until HS

You’re right, I was kind of dazed when I wrote that about Gurley and Aj green at 2 in the morning, I read that Stafford lived in Georgia growing up, but you’re right he’s originally from Texas, born in Tampa. I assumed he lived in Georgia up until HS
No problem, wasnt trying to be a d**k lol. He pulled top talent from GA and all across the country tho. UGA fans are delusional as they come, with the schedule they had last season... Richt would have been in the national title game with that team too and would have won that game. Uga scored a measly 7 points in the 2nd half n was outscored 26-10 to finish the game, but we got posters pumping up uga and that defense.... same defense that allowed Notre dame trash a$$ score nearly 20 points on em. Rant over lol

Advertisement
It's beyond a lie -- it's absurd. Coral Gables has got to be among the wealthiest zip codes in the country where a college campus is located. It's a lovely, almost ritzy area. Of course you're in a big city with lots of rough neighborhoods, but Coral Gables is night and day from the area around USC.

To call our campus dangerous would be like calling Northwestern University (IL) campus dangerous just because it happens to be in a large (and in places) dangerous metro area.

In some ways, I almost think Coral Gables is TOO NICE. A lot of college football players come from tough neighborhoods and some may feel a bit out of place being in such a nice area.

Lol I went to a prep school in N Lauderdale and I feel out of place in gables sometimes. Finding lunch within walking distance for under 15$ is a accomplishment and coveted secret. Idk how someone could negatively recruit gables.

Now an even bigger reason to take this kid out of GA. **** these fans View attachment 62030
Lol @ this chucklefvck. When I think of college football, I think of Miami, USC, Texas, Norte Dame, ya know, teams that have done ****. Somehow paying every five star recruit in the country somehow erases the memory of not winning a national championship in 40 years and gives you "tradition". Georgia has the attitude of Bama and the accolades of Kansas.

Advertisement
No problem, wasnt trying to be a d**k lol. He pulled top talent from GA and all across the country tho. UGA fans are delusional as they come, with the schedule they had last season... Richt would have been in the national title game with that team too and would have won that game. Uga scored a measly 7 points in the 2nd half n was outscored 26-10 to finish the game, but we got posters pumping up uga and that defense.... same defense that allowed Notre dame trash a$$ score nearly 20 points on em. Rant over lol
Exactly lol they push this narrative that Richt wasn’t landing big time recruits from Geogia, as in excuse to justify them dropping loads of cash to sign these kids, I asked this one Georgia fan if he knew anything of John Emery before Geogia landed him, he couldn’t respond, I asked him to explain how an LSU lean all of a sudden commits to Geogia after 2 UOV, he couldn’t respond. They also say CMR didn’t win it all at Geogia, like they weren’t one tip pass away from beating Alabama and playing Notre Dame in the BCS bowl 2012

Then he decommits and hits up Saban, it’s that easy, entertain Bama not Miami, he could easily get a bigger bag that way, but he hasn’t which means bags aren’t a factor in this one.

IDK what's up here but take a look at his instagram picture post today - first pic, zoom in to the lanyard on the car seat...

Advertisement
Back