Jadon Haselwood

I think they take a step back this year. They have a 12-game regular season with road games at USCe and LSU plus Auburn at home. Yes, they are bringing in talent in droves, and yes - the UGA faithful for some reason have very high confidence in Kirby Smart. And yes - the SEC East is trash so they have a open path to UA or AU in the SEC championship (better watch out for USCe, though).

Problem is - Kirby has to produce now. He has absolutely no excuses whatsover.

Let's see what happens these next two years, because even if Kirby makes it to the SEC CG each year but loses, they are going to deem him another failure who couldn't get them over the big hump.

Personally, I don't think he delivers and DawgNation starts yelling for his head in 2020.

From your mouth to God’s ears.

Advertisement
CMR wanted to do things the right way hence why there were boosters and alum that were far less supportive than the rest of the Georgia faithful. Kirby has let the dogs loose. It’s pretty easy to understand. Kirby is a first time head coach and people think he has some charmful magic like he has saban’s resume on top of it? Horse **** homie. He’s let the bagmen run loose and adopted Saban’s system.
This is pretty much what's happened. There's a poster with some UGA connections who posts on the WEZ and pretty much said Kirby's dad is a legend in Georgia and the good ol' boys have come together to "make one of their own" successful since was hired. Bags flying around like crazy.

That's the reason we're not getting Haslewood and this thread is pointless. Same for Stevenson, who he said has been committed to UGA.

I think they take a step back this year. They have a 12-game regular season with road games at USCe and LSU plus Auburn at home. Yes, they are bringing in talent in droves, and yes - the UGA faithful for some reason have very high confidence in Kirby Smart. And yes - the SEC East is trash so they have a open path to UA or AU in the SEC championship (better watch out for USCe, though).

Problem is - Kirby has to produce now. He has absolutely no excuses whatsover.

Let's see what happens these next two years, because even if Kirby makes it to the SEC CG each year but loses, they are going to deem him another failure who couldn't get them over the big hump.

Personally, I don't think he delivers and DawgNation starts yelling for his head in 2020.

For sure, very true.

But from everything I've heard, they're just in love with Kirby. I mean if he fails, who else can they get outside of Saban & Meyer?

Keep in mind also, this the DawgNation that also still has this weird fascination with CMR. Whenever I talk with UGAy fans they want to talk about CMR and his values and what not. Part of it is that CMR is a good man, but another part of it is just that this fanbase is borderline delusional. Literally, there is Jesus & Santa Claus, then Kirby & CMR & Hershal Walker in their eyes.

Man this is going to be a tired arguement for a long time. Why do we need a thread arguing how UGA is going to do this season on the recruting board?

Are there any updates on this kids experience last night and the impression he left with?

Last edited:
Hey Reg I paid my dues by going to UM, literally and figuratively, by paying the high tuition and eating at Chartwells as a freshman!

Going to a school doesn't make you a fan of the sports teams. Just like not going to a school doesn't make you not a fan of the teams at a certain school. You troll bro. All day. You came on here and said "you hire a GA State D line coach and you get GA State D line coach results" and the next day Miami goes out and gets a pretty solid defensive lineman to commit. Stop trying to act like you're keepin it real or being objective and all that. You want to troll and get the board riled up.

Advertisement
Going to a school doesn't make you a fan of the sports teams. Just like not going to a school doesn't make you not a fan of the teams at a certain school. You troll bro. All day. You came on here and said "you hire a GA State D line coach and you get GA State D line coach results" and the next day Miami goes out and gets a pretty solid defensive lineman to commit. Stop trying to act like you're keepin it real or being objective and all that. You want to troll and get the board riled up.

And I already said in another thread congrats to Coach Simpson and hopefully this gets him some momentumn, if you're going to sit here and quote everything I said at least paint the full picture!

At the end of the day, the easiest path to success is for guys like Simpson and Rumph to have recruiting wins and be successful here. However don't think for a second as an alumni of this University I'm going to put up with underperforming recruiting from positional coaches. Simpson is new and gets a grace period, but it's not like he's just come in here and killed it ??

And I already said in another thread congrats to Coach Simpson and hopefully this gets him some momentumn, if you're going to sit here and quote everything I said at least paint the full picture!

At the end of the day, the easiest path to success is for guys like Simpson and Rumph to have recruiting wins and be successful here. However don't think for a second as an alumni of this University I'm going to put up with underperforming recruiting from positional coaches. Simpson is new and gets a grace period, but it's not like he's just come in here and killed it ??

So. How many recruiting cycles has Simpson been through - here at UM?

Advertisement
This is pretty much what's happened. There's a poster with some UGA connections who posts on the WEZ and pretty much said Kirby's dad is a legend in Georgia and the good ol' boys have come together to "make one of their own" successful since was hired. Bags flying around like crazy.

That's the reason we're not getting Haslewood and this thread is pointless. Same for Stevenson, who he said has been committed to UGA.
Definitely could see that happening!

Interesting, if so then college football ruined but how confident are you with this?

Advertisement
Looks like Miami made an impression on him. He posted that Instagram pic a few hours ago so he must really be considering.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back