Jadon Haselwood

Did you guys think maybe both reasons are accurate? Maybe #1A hes definitely not um material from the 1 time he actually bothered to come on campus and compete at a simple 7 on 7 event he got shut down & acted like a jilted drama queen. Dugans,cmr etc all were turned off by him from that second on. #1b maybe his family member was already sick before he ever left... & reason number 2 he was defijitely shook being at a spot were he wasnt coddled all the time. Plenty of these kids get so caught up with hearing ur so great, u cant do anything wrong,we would do anything to get u here, that once they do get there and that SAME exact position coach who compared you to bread & water all of a sudden reminds you how worthless you are & how easily they replace you...

That **** like being on line pledging... lol

Advertisement
It makes me sound like I don’t like Cager when I’m discussing this with you. But his measurables won’t even be great, outside of his size. Big guys like him that aren’t burners have to show that they play to their size. If he doesn’t have film showing that... you see where I’m going or is your mind made up that he leaving?

You are on drugs if u think an NFL team wouldn’t draft Cager if he left after this season

Advertisement
E227999B-5310-41A8-8760-9E8BDAB6A24E.png

0F76AA96-6181-4D09-878B-FF0D0F7DDDB3.png

I know this kid is a 5 Star stud that would get PT anywhere but he has to see these rosters and think how favorable ours looks right now. We lost Harris already, will lose Ahmmon and Langam andpotwbtial Cager with a huge season. Idk boys I’m getting a chub at the moment about this recruitment.

You are on drugs if u think an NFL team wouldn’t draft Cager if he left after this season
Why because he 6-5? Dude has 237 yards and 3 tds to his name. Auden Tate tripled that and is also 6-5 but went undrafted. The big receiver from A&M also went undrafted at similar size. I’m not saying he can’t get drafted, by any means. But AT BEST he will be our 4th option (Richards, Thomas, RBs and TEs who I won’t group as individuals to help your case) with Rosier throwing the ball. Reality is a **** of a drug. I hope he has the breakout year we all want for him but I don’t see him playing himself into the draft this year because of the circumstances.

I thought I read somewhere that he was into the city of Miami. That it was a major selling point to him. Isn't Ellenwood just a few miles outside of downtown Atl?

Some people just aren't into the college town thing. If its true, and he's into the city, UGA is in a lot of trouble with him.

I thought I read somewhere that he was into the city of Miami. That it was a major selling point to him. Isn't Ellenwood just a few miles outside of downtown Atl?

Some people just aren't into the college town thing. If its true, and he's into the city, UGA is in a lot of trouble with him.
Yeah Bouldercrest road is in Ellen wood which is off of I285. Its not far from Atlanta at all, it’s literally almost right there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
who got the boats n hoes for this kid?
Why because he 6-5? Dude has 237 yards and 3 tds to his name. Auden Tate tripled that and is also 6-5 but went undrafted. The big receiver from A&M also went undrafted at similar size. I’m not saying he can’t get drafted, by any means. But AT BEST he will be our 4th option (Richards, Thomas, RBs and TEs who I won’t group as individuals to help your case) with Rosier throwing the ball. Reality is a **** of a drug. I hope he has the breakout year we all want for him but I don’t see him playing himself into the draft this year because of the circumstances.

Auden Tate and the big wr from Tx A&M were slow...like really slow. Cager can run. Though i doubt he has the production to leave...but he isnt much like the others other than height.

How is he griping about it? like what?
Uh he was the only *****ing about what I said even though it’s been confirmed by coaches from the area ... again not ground breaking stufff and it doesn’t take an iq of a candy necklace and shovel to read between the lines ... sure he has to right to ***** about what I said but like I said idc he’s the only griping about it ... get it ?

Auden Tate and the big wr from Tx A&M were slow...like really slow. Cager can run. Though i doubt he has the production to leave...but he isnt much like the others other than height.

That shuttle time that Cager did (if accurate) this past summer was an eye opener. At that size he will definitely get some high interest if he produces this yer.

Auden Tate didn't do **** at FSU before he went to the draft. If Cager left last year that would fall under that example. After this season is over, he'll show enough to be an NFL draft pick whether he decides to leave or not.

Advertisement
Now I'm supposed to believe Grimes came to one of our camps and was locked down.

The same Grimes that was murdering on the camp circut...5 star challenge, the opening, you name it...

OOOOk

a MF make up anything to say.

Auden Tate didn't do **** at FSU before he went to the draft. If Cager left last year that would fall under that example. After this season is over, he'll show enough to be an NFL draft pick whether he decides to leave or not.
Not sure on Tate’s stats from last year. It’s all projection on what he’ll show. As someone mentioned, he does move better than the guys I mentioned and that is a plus for him. I also believe that he will be 4th in targets and that will limit him with this team.

Advertisement
Now I'm supposed to believe Grimes came to one of our camps and was locked down.

The same Grimes that was murdering on the camp circut...5 star challenge, the opening, you name it...

OOOOk

a MF make up anything to say.

A lot of recruits get humbled at Greentree.

That’s true. And I’m not dumping on Cager. My argument is centered around my opinion that he won’t have the production to get drafted after this year due to the situation of the team and what he has shown so far. If you are of the mindset that measurables are what get guys drafted and production don’t matter, then it’s easy to disagree with me. I admit, though, I never would’ve thought Hankerson would’ve had the year he did when he lit it up. Could happen to Cager too. Until it does, I don’t think it’d be wise for him to leave early.

That’s true. And I’m not dumping on Cager. My argument is centered around my opinion that he won’t have the production to get drafted after this year due to the situation of the team and what he has shown so far. If you are of the mindset that measurables are what get guys drafted and production don’t matter, then it’s easy to disagree with me. I admit, though, I never would’ve thought Hankerson would’ve had the year he did when he lit it up. Could happen to Cager too. Until it does, I don’t think it’d be wise for him to leave early.

How do you know he wont have the production. Dumb **** like that is why I dont talk about the upcoming season.

How do you know he wont have the production. Dumb **** like that is why I dont talk about the upcoming season.
I stated earlier why I THINK he won’t. Feel free to state why you think he will. It’s all projection at this point and there’s nothing wrong with different opinions on it.

Advertisement
Back