Jadon Haselwood

Y'all crazy if you think Georgia is gonna do what they did last year. They lost prob 80% of their team. Chubb, Michel, Wynn, Roquan, Thompson, Bellamy, etc... Elite freshman don't make up for that type of production in year one idc how good you are. I wouldnt put money on them winning the SEC East. In 2 years though they'll be back in contention.

Advertisement
Y'all crazy if you think Georgia is gonna do what they did last year. They lost prob 80% of their team. Chubb, Michel, Wynn, Roquan, Thompson, Bellamy, etc... Elite freshman don't make up for that type of production in year one idc how good you are. I wouldnt put money on them winning the SEC East. In 2 years though they'll be back in contention.

They return 7 on offense, and Swift will be more than capable @ RB. It's the D where they lose a ton, think only 3-4 return.

To highlight how bad the SEC east was, USCe lost to UGA by 14 last year and that was the closest an east team came to beating them. Their secondary looked awful against any QB with a pulse, so its possible they get upset. I just don't think it happens 4 times since the SEC, for the most part, lacks decent QB's. I could see Locke, Bentley, or Stidham lighting them up, but I honestly can't think of another decent QB they play. Assuming they drop all 3 of those and maybe LSU jumps them at LSU, there's no way they should be top 10. Hopefully they do average and Fields doesn't play, so he can transfer to Miami when the season is over.
Wasn't justin fields interested in us at one point last cycle

Lost too many leaders in that locker room period . Elite freshman or not, ots a different game as a true freshman playing high level d1 ball and they can hit the freshman wall, most of them do

It’s not just the incredible talent and experience they lost. They lost the heart and soul of the team with all those upperclassmen and, specifically, Smith, who was their leader and might have been the best player in college football last year.

Advertisement
It’s not just the incredible talent and experience they lost. They lost the heart and soul of the team with all those upperclassmen and, specifically, Smith, who was their leader and might have been the best player in college football last year.

Tennessee will also be improving under Pruitt and South Carolina can quietly have another good season. Their best chance to win a ship was last year, and Fart choked against Satan

So how is this kid making all of these trips on his own dime?

If he does in fact come for Paradise, that's two trips here.

Thought we weren't in the bag game?

Think before posting since when Stevenson takes a trip wherever, bags is the first thing out of your mouthes. So what gives, how can this be?

On a serious note, you can't land someone unless you try. I doubt we get him, but we're in his ear and that gives us a chance.
I completely understand kids paying their own way to an event like Paradise coached by hall of fame and pro bowl players.

Not a ******* ribbon cutting for UGA's new locker room that any of these kids could see when the go for their official.

Try again.

It's not that UGA is good. It's that the SEC east is bad. UT went winless in the SEC last year and is transitioning, UF was terrible last year and is also transitioning with a new head coach, Mizzou is bad, Vandy is bad, and that just leaves USCe. I think they win the east and get slaughtered by bama. The SEC is a shell of its former self. Bama is elite then there's a massive drop off and its been that way for the last couple years.

It's remarkable how well Dugan's has positioned us for a kid we don't even need (WR is stacked). Meanwhile Lil Richt is coming across a desperate lil hoe, Dugans needs to teach him some lessons.

Advertisement
It's not that UGA is good. It's that the SEC east is bad. UT went winless in the SEC last year and is transitioning, UF was terrible last year and is also transitioning with a new head coach, Mizzou is bad, Vandy is bad, and that just leaves USCe. I think they win the east and get slaughtered by bama. The SEC is a shell of its former self. Bama is elite then there's a massive drop off and its been that way for the last couple years.
LSU has a better chance then people think when i really looked at their roster but yeah they may beat everybody else by 14 plus literally

We were literally one game away from a playoff spot in year 2 in a year riddled by injuries.

Malik performed pretty well most of the season not having his number 1 receiver healthy, missing the starting tailback for most of the season. In addition to that basically without top 3 options on offense the last 3 games

I feel better about this season despite Malik than any year in the last 10 years given the talent around him and let’s face it he beat multiple talented teams last year(not all because of him but he definitely played a part in it). People can progress if not we can throw one of the young guns in there

You can't win it with Rosier unless your Bama...The kid can't hit the broad side of a barn.

I love the kid and will always hold him in high regard because he was the streak breaker! But the kid is not a passer. And as for the qb situation as a whole, I obv haven't given up hope so no need for the explanation, just don't like the way recruiting is going this year, and am worried if we have a transfer, and 1 of these guys don't pan out (which they obv can and have shown some flashes)

Agree, they should still be the best in the East. Also why is everyone saying they have to replace them with "freshman"???? There was other guys on the roster that were behind the studs that left that aren't freshman. Don't be surprised if a kid like Swift goes for 1500 yards and 20 TDs.

The real question is if they run the table and get beat by Bama in the SECCG, are they in the Final Four?

Advertisement
You can't win it with Rosier unless your Bama...The kid can't hit the broad side of a barn.

I love the kid and will always hold him in high regard because he was the streak breaker! But the kid is not a passer. And as for the qb situation as a whole, I obv haven't given up hope so no need for the explanation, just don't like the way recruiting is going this year, and am worried if we have a transfer, and 1 of these guys don't pan out (which they obv can and have shown some flashes)
Agree, they should still be the best in the East. Also why is everyone saying they have to replace them with "freshman"???? There was other guys on the roster that were behind the studs that left that aren't freshman. Don't be surprised if a kid like Swift goes for 1500 yards and 20 TDs.

The real question is if they run the table and get beat by Bama in the SECCG, are they in the Final Four?
they wouldn’t have been last year if bama didn’t get beat by auburn

they wouldn’t have been last year if bama didn’t get beat by auburn
Last year they had already lost to Auburn in the regular season...…They won the SEC East. In my scenario above they don't lose their first game until the SECCG. LOL @ "if they didn't get beat by Auburn" part, but they did.

Last edited:
UGa is no lock for the SEC East. If South Carolina takes them out at home early in the season (and they could) they have a much more favorable schedule to win that division. I have UGa as having an Auburn type season this year. 4 losses yet somehow inexplicably a top 10 team.
This ninja said they lose 4 and still be top 10🤣🤣

Advertisement
UGA will lose at least 1 during the regular season. Even mighty Bama only ran the table once.

The way UGA plays, one team will hang around and make a play in the 4th quarter to win.

Advertisement
Back