Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No surprise that idiots whos team are eliminated from this are posting cbs when you know they're not hearing ****. Come on yo why would they tell dudes who can ruin the surprise?

I said last week “ **** just got real “. “ Uga isn’t even the biggest threat”. It’s 50-50 and the third team has momentum”. “ It’s a toss up”.

Some called that hedging , but it was just the latest. Regardless in my book I was wrong. But I’ve been insinuating for awhile we’re trending down. You know who you are from the pm’s, I’ve told you this.

Just trying to save disappointment.

My confidence was gone after the call I received fri.

N
Nab. Actually MOST of the kids we've been losing this last few weeks ain't got no one around them besides family pushing them to other places. I bled for this **** & even I can admit how amateur this **** has become real quick. I really believe maybe richt has alzheimer's or some ****. Cause hes completely forgot hes a head coach that's won this much... its crazy over here

Hurts to read this but actions speak for themselves. The thing that bothers me most about our current coach is the obstinance. Lots of guys who have been successful get into the mode that they'll always be right. Very few can do a Tom Coughlin and change their stripes.

Advertisement
I said last week “ **** just got real “. “ Uga isn’t even the biggest threat”. It’s 50-50 and the third team has momentum”. “ It’s a toss up”.

Some called that hedging , but it was just the latest. Regardless in my book I was wrong. But I’ve been insinuating for awhile we’re trending down. You know who you are from the pm’s, I’ve told you this.

Just trying to save disappointment.

My confidence was gone after the call I received fri.

You still think it’s 50/50 or does OU lead?

Advertisement
Back