Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
This thread gets off topic non stop. I don't understand how they are gaining momentum when he was at GA for the weekend and it is a "dead period" but there have been 2 CB's to OU today for JH
The cbs are weak tbh even if it was decided they won't let it be leaked. Now OU is a threat so they're the trendy team but do those writers know? **** no

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know enough to know the entire night Tyson and pat both said they informed us they weren't coming that Mike & pat sr were both with me at story. Mike got drunk off his *** drinking crown and he snapped on pat that neither of them even were decent enough to let him know what they gonna do... it's crazy that yall still don't realize they don't trust yall enough to explain the most generic truths.... the last time I told yall a full story and took filters off yall wouldnt stop tweeting children and calling them out there names... you go with whatever truths you want but I'm gonna keep mine to me. I said it was just my opinion relating to jadon.

BROOKLYNDEEEEEEEE. !!!!!

So much negativity on here and social media about the canes the recruits the program only making things worse. I said it once and I’ll say it again. He coming. You’re welcome

“The hero CIS deserves, but not the one it needs right now so we’ll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he’s not a hero he’s a silent guardian, a watchful provider, a Stan Dileo Jr.”

I know a fake insider when I see one. Cribby ain't one. You youngins should listen to the living legend when he says he trusts someone. Only one poster has ever fooled him.

Advertisement
Newberg just dropped a CB to OU. Seems like more will follow....

Where there's smoke there's fire! Will see what Cribby and Ivins says but this isn't looking good folks.

Advertisement

Where there's smoke there's fire! Will see what Cribby and Ivins says but this isn't looking good folks.

Newberg don’t know **** and Warren ain’t much better either.

Wiltfong is the one to watch for as well as Ivins who is a bit on the conservative side.

That’s all. They made up way too much ground too quickly.
Oklahoma has been in the shadows on Haslewood's recruitment. The word from Sooner fans here in Dallas, is that Haslewood doesn't like one of the WR commits for the Sooners. I forget the name of the Wr commit. That, and Oklahoma was already loaded with high quality Wr's. The speculation is that one of their receivers is entertaining flipping to Texas, which is why Oklahoma started to get involved. I heard about this 2 months ago but didn't give af because we're *****! TIFWIW

Disappointing but not surprising. Kid sees what’s going on at OU and in Coral Gables and is making what he thinks is the best decision. Might be a sign that Fields is going there also.

Advertisement
Back