Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Yeah Miami would be easier for them to travel and see him plus you'd imagine they have a better relationship with the staff
Yeah i believe what cribby has saying for the most part has been on point and accurate but If Ivins isnt moving his crystal ball even with all this info which cribby has been saying i fell we have a good shot at landing him. Honestly want to see what Mansell does with his CB when he finally realizes whats going on.

Yeah i believe what cribby has saying for the most part has been on point and accurate but If Ivins isnt moving his crystal ball even with all this info which cribby has been saying i fell we have a good shot at landing him. Honestly want to see what Mansell does with his CB when he finally realizes whats going on.
Not sure it matter what mansell say on this recruitment at this point. He’s been off on nearly everything pertaining to his recruitment lately it seems

That idiot won't change it until he gets a text on commit day that JH hasn't bought a baby bulldog

Not sure it matter what mansell say on this recruitment at this point. He’s been off on nearly everything pertaining to his recruitment lately it seems
I agree but wanna see if he throws his lucky guess at miami or OU, because i do believe he is guessing at this point.

Advertisement
I agree but wanna see if he throws his lucky guess at miami or OU, because i do believe he is guessing at this point.
Tbh I don't think they're telling Georgia insiders anything and they just them out so it doesn't matter especially because they'll try ro keep it a secret for as long as possible so once that Georgia goofball changes his pick everybody will

Advertisement
Cough cough.

I need put on the payroll , @DMoney they ripping my content bro. Lmao
Imma ride with you, you haven't missed yet like #30.
tenor (27).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back