Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here’s an actual update from this am, I was told that Uga is done, it’s Mia and Ou. Fields is pushing kids away. Even though JH was never as big on Uga as most thought.

I’d say it’s 50/50 but ou is trending up. Especially with the Fields rumors.

That’s all my fake insidering today. I could possibly change my cribbystalball.

Is that how it works?
Ugh big time recruiting but now im nervous

Advertisement
It’s the dead period.

For once the dead period might work in our favor. No last minute “please baby please” from schools like OSU, OU, etc for Hasselwood now that Fields is transferring..I think his mind is made up..he’s coming to the U.

OU better get they YEEEEEE HAWWWW, well I’ll be **** it’s raining harder than cow pie, asses the **** on. They offense don’t need either let the less fortunate(us) get them.

For once the dead period might work in our favor. No last minute “please baby please” from schools like OSU, OU, etc for Hasselwood now that Fields is transferring..I think his mind is made up..he’s coming to the U.

I hope so. But don't forget there is still texting and phone contact. From reading their boards it seems like they are really hitting him hard the past couple of weeks... Hopefully Dugans is too... And Brown and CMR...

Advertisement
I hope so. But don't forget there is still texting and phone contact. From reading their boards it seems like they are really hitting him hard the past couple of weeks... Hopefully Dugans is too... And Brown and CMR...
**** I hope they ain’t paid the phone bill

OU is the best fit for both kids if we are all being honest with ourselves. Nothing will be known till Jan 5th either way so sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster.

A high ranking wide receiver should not want to play in that offense. It doesn’t prepare you for the league. Can’t argue about a QB after last two heismans. But their best NFL wide receiver doesn’t run good routes(Dede Westbrook) and that should be a big factor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back