Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohio State is the front runner to land Fields

The frontrunner yet hid family says he hasn't decided yet? Too early it'll be a huge recruitment. Now Fields almost can't lose no matter where he goes but JH needs to realize Big 12 wrs aomost never are good route runners when they leave he'd better be careful

The fact that people think Martell is that good has me very confused. 5'8 QB ain't keeping Fields on the sidelines.
Murray is about that height though. Not saying he'll be that but in that offense he can be big time no doubt especially if Braxton Miller and that other qb (forgot his name) balled out for years

The OSU post is interesting. There is some chatter that OSU May bring Quincy Avery in as QB coach. He is Haskins, Fields, Jarren williams and also UF QB Emory jones coach. Maybe that’s why more interest at OSU now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've heard OU's the front runner, I've heard FSU, etc... This dweeb doesn't know anything. I bet the family is still trying to figure out where he's going to go.

This dude just went to a school that had a stud freshman QB and couldn't do more than hand the ball off. OU would be great for him...but idk if he wants to go to a school that is also bringing in the #1 QB recruit in the country. I don't know ****, but that wouldn't make too much sense, considering he's leaving a place he couldn't beat out a stud.

I am going to guess, where Fields goes, will be a place he has a clear path to starting immediately, with likely, a guarantee.

Here’s an actual update from this am, I was told that Uga is done, it’s Mia and Ou. Fields is pushing kids away. Even though JH was never as big on Uga as most thought.

I’d say it’s 50/50 but ou is trending up. Especially with the Fields rumors.

That’s all my fake insidering today. I could possibly change my cribbystalball.

Is that how it works?

Here’s an actual update from this am, I was told this that Uga is done, it’s Mia and Ou. Fields is pushing kids away. Even though JH was never as big on Uga as most thought.

I’d say it’s 50/50 but ou is trending up. Especially with the Fields rumors.

That’s all my fake insidering today. I could possibly change my cribbystalball.

Is that how it works?

Oof... Brutal update. Silver lining: UGA experiencing a hit.

Advertisement
This dude just went to a school that had a stud freshman QB and couldn't do more than hand the ball off. OU would be great for him...but idk if he wants to go to a school that is also bringing in the #1 QB recruit in the country. I don't know ****, but that wouldn't make too much sense, considering he's leaving a place he couldn't beat out a stud.

I am going to guess, where Fields goes, will be a place he has a clear path to starting immediately, with likely, a guarantee.

That's the path most transfers take. Fields obviously wasn't given a shot at the starting job, he's moving on.

OU in terms of development, makes sense. But, they have talent at the position.

From Miami's position, we have Perry and Williams. Perry has done nothing to prove he's a long term answer at the position, and we don't know what we have with Williams.

On top of that, we don't have a QB this cycle either. In terms of coming in for playing time, Miami's the prime position. Unfortunately, you could apply the same concept at FSU too.

That's the path most transfers take. Fields obviously wasn't given a shot at the starting job, he's moving on.

OU in terms of development, makes sense. But, they have talent at the position.

From Miami's position, we have Perry and Williams. Perry has done nothing to prove he's a long term answer at the position, and we don't know what we have with Williams.

On top of that, we don't have a QB this cycle either. In terms of coming in for playing time, Miami's the prime position. Unfortunately, you could apply the same concept at FSU too.

I'd kick every MF'r out of the QB room and send'em wherever they want if that is what Fields wanted.

Advertisement
Back