Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
*tinfoil on*
Richt playing the long game and torturing miami fans by not hiring an OC for the sake of getting fields and jadon

*tinfoil off*
DSJ has returned for an encore

Either way, this should be entertaining.

This has always been my name on Miami message boards. I am not anonymous, I just barely post.

I'm not saying you are in particular, but in the years that I've been active/lurking on this board there has been a theme where random posters around this time of year start getting our hopes up. Especially as it relates to big name recruits. And while what you're saying may very well be the truth, I'm emotionally prepared for none of this to work out.

I'm not sure where you're getting your info from, but appreciate the the tiny light you're shining on the board. It's been kinda depressing around these parts haha

That was me.

I got the drop during the LSU game that Fields was leaving UGA. I been hearing stories but the one that stood out was the one where Jadon and Justin are a package deal. I hear that and I've heard some recruits are joining just off the strength of whatever Justin goes. Since that time, I had hear some different things.

Justin is interested in BOTH Miami and LSU. He likes LSU system and he loved Coach O. Miami was his biggest one. He loves with Richt did for Murray, Stafford and Shockey. In fact, him and Richt was close during the recruiting process which came down to FSU, UF, and UGA. He choose UGA for the reasons I've said in the past but he also liked the pro style system and he wants to stay within the same system. One which we run at Miami. Jadon is a Miami lean because A. like I said in the past, he wants to be used like A.J. Green. B. He wants to play with Justin. C. He loves the coaching staff that you all wanted fired so bad. They are from DeKalb like he is, Black, and the recruits tend to love them even if the fans don't.

I think Justin commits first and then Jadon joins. I wouldn't be surprised if others did as well as some of our Diaz decommits just from the momentum alone. I've heard the reason why Richt's newhew choose LSU is because he heard Fields will be the starter for a couple seasons. I am also hearing he is working to get a wavier for this upcoming season. I've heard from some like Shockey that he is good as gone weeks ago and the opportunity just wasn't there at UGA.

That said, he loved his time at UGA. I heard that he thinks highly of the staff and the people around the team. I doubt he will sign with a UGA rival for that reason alone.

His teams from what I am hearing is Miami and LSU.

Jadon's is Miami and FSU. I am hearing he is not interested in OU which his . He feels they won't get him ready for the NFL.

Fields is more ready to make a decision than Jadon from what I've heard but he wants to be a part of the U. Richt brotherhood pitch is really a big sell to the recruits.
You’ve been spot on been noticed awhile back and what you’re saying is valid 💯

Advertisement
I'm not saying you are in particular, but in the years that I've been active/lurking on this board there has been a theme where random posters around this time of year start getting our hopes up. Especially as it relates to big name recruits. And while what you're saying may very well be the truth, I'm emotionally prepared for none of this to work out.

I'm not sure where you're getting your info from, but appreciate the the tiny light you're shining on the board. It's been kinda depressing around these parts haha
I am only speaking on this as I have some connections to the recruits mentioned. If I didn't. I wouldn't be here.

Jmo but Anyone still doubting cribby at this point sounds ridiculous on these 2 particular recruitments. He’s the only one that was mentioning Oklahoma before everybody else and with the Stevenson news too. We are in the final hours and I i hope we close with haselwood. Oklahoma definitely seems like the main threat right now

Advertisement
That was me.

I got the drop during the LSU game that Fields was leaving UGA. I been hearing stories but the one that stood out was the one where Jadon and Justin are a package deal. I hear that and I've heard some recruits are joining just off the strength of whatever Justin goes. Since that time, I had hear some different things.

Justin is interested in BOTH Miami and LSU. He likes LSU system and he loved Coach O. Miami was his biggest one. He loves with Richt did for Murray, Stafford and Shockey. In fact, him and Richt was close during the recruiting process which came down to FSU, UF, and UGA. He choose UGA for the reasons I've said in the past but he also liked the pro style system and he wants to stay within the same system. One which we run at Miami. Jadon is a Miami lean because A. like I said in the past, he wants to be used like A.J. Green. B. He wants to play with Justin. C. He loves the coaching staff that you all wanted fired so bad. They are from DeKalb like he is, Black, and the recruits tend to love them even if the fans don't.

I think Justin commits first and then Jadon joins. I wouldn't be surprised if others did as well as some of our Diaz decommits just from the momentum alone. I've heard the reason why Richt's newhew choose LSU is because he heard Fields will be the starter for a couple seasons. I am also hearing he is working to get a wavier for this upcoming season. I've heard from some like Shockey that he is good as gone weeks ago and the opportunity just wasn't there at UGA.

That said, he loved his time at UGA. I heard that he thinks highly of the staff and the people around the team. I doubt he will sign with a UGA rival for that reason alone.

Jadon's is Miami and FSU. I am hearing he is not interested in OU which his . He feels they won't get him ready for the NFL.

Fields is more ready to make a decision than Jadon from what I've heard but he wants to be a part of the U. Richt brotherhood pitch is really a big sell to the recruits.

holy ****!

Imo but Anyone still doubting cribby at this point sounds ridiculous on these 2 particular recruitments. He’s the only one that was mentioning Oklahoma before everybody else and with the Stevenson news too. We are in the final hours and I i hope we close with haselwood
and @Cribby as a TRUE insider now has no idea where Haselwood is going because the Ou developments late in the game.

He:

called Banda staying
called Steenson to the U
Called Haselwood to the U
Called Ou before every one else did ateast 2 days before.

🐐

Advertisement
Do you see any issue with him and Jarren having same QB coach?
People keep telling me Jarren is a two year starter type. Upperclassman. Many don't think he ready to start for any ACC team at this stage of his development. It seems like we would sent Perry back out there again as the starter. So, in other words, we do not have a QB. Jarren's potential has always stood out but raw tends to be the word around him for now.

In other words, no. I don't see an issue but I could see N'Kosi transferring to a smaller conference more on his level like the American or Sun Belt if we land a transfer QB like Fields. If Cade can find a home with a full scholarship on either FCS or FBS level, he would be out of here as well.

Haselwood on instagram essentially retweeting someone who said they wouldn't mind seeing him and Fields at OU or FSU.

That was me.

Hahaha oh boy gotta love a couple days before signing day

Advertisement
Scares me to make a hire for one or two recruits. Very short sighted if that was the motivation.

I agree to a certain extent. While the lack of experience on the part of Banda and Patke is concerning I would like to think they can some how replicate Diaz's defense after working with the man for as long as they both did. I'm uncertain but very hopeful call me crazy I guess.

LOL at Jadon going to LSU, would be almost willing to put a perma ban bet on that one.

I saw an interesting exchange on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. It was a post by a kid he knew about an LSU offer. Jadon’s Comment was “wish they would offer me”. It made me think and I mentioned it to a couple of other people I talk to on here. Maybe this is the context for that comment.

and @Cribby as a TRUE insider now has no idea where Haselwood is going because the Ou developments late in the game.

He:

called Banda staying
called Steenson to the U
Called Haselwood to the U
Called Ou before every one else did ateast 2 days before.

🐐
I think Cribby might be right on Jadon. My information on Haselwood is not new. It's three weeks old. My Fields information is from this weekend. @Cribby, you said OU was always a distant 2nd. I heard it was FSU was a distant 2nd and OU is not in the picture but what you said about his OV, I can't say OU isn't **** near close. Both parents went to OU. I was always worried about OU. He is an OU fan but all I heard for months out of his camp is to be prepared for the NFL. That's it. It was all pro style. Route tree. You know, things foreign to OU's offense. That's why he loved the Canes so much. I mean, I got word that he was a UM lock at this point but needed more time.

@Cribby, can you go into details why he is having this change of heart? Considering he was all about route tree and this is how other great WR's did it like A.J. Megatron, Julio, etc.

I think Cribby might be right on Jadon. My information on Haselwood is not new. It's three weeks old. My Fields information is from this weekend. @Cribby, you said OU was always a distant 2nd. I heard it was FSU was a distant 2nd and OU is not in the picture but what you said about his OV, I can't say OU isn't **** near close. Both parents went to OU. I was always worried about OU. He is an OU fan but all I heard for months out of his camp is to be prepared for the NFL. That's it. It was all pro style. Route tree. You know, things foreign to OU's offense. That's why he loved the Canes so much. I mean, I got word that he was a UM lock at this point but needed more time.

@Cribby, can you go into details why he is having this change of heart? Considering he was all about route tree and this is how other great WR's did it like A.J. Megatron, Julio, etc.
Oklahoma offense is pretty enticing for any receiver and he does have obvious connections to the Sooners too

Advertisement
Back