Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
There was a poster on this board a while back ago who said that there was smoke about Fields potentially transferring here and JH signing here, he could’ve been guessing but if there’s any time for an “insider” to be right, now is the time

I was mostly guessing, but been apparent Fields was not going to sit another couple years behind Fromm. Also Ga put out 2-3 new QB offers in last couple weeks, they desperately trying to sign 2 this year. Lot of smoke signals.

Advertisement
I was mostly guessing, but been apparent Fields was not going to sit another couple years behind Fromm. Also Ga put out 2-3 new QB offers in last couple weeks, they desperately trying to sign 2 this year. Lot of smoke signals.

Crossing fingers MR and Jess are working their Georgia connections hard.

Earlier this week I was hoping Howell would flip his commitment to NC but Fck it I’m hoping Howell commits to FSU, the only 2 schools that make way more sense than Miami outside of the SEC is FSU (if they lose Howell) and OU.

Advertisement
There was a poster on this board a while back ago who said that there was smoke about Fields potentially transferring here and JH signing here, he could’ve been guessing but if there’s any time for an “insider” to be right, now is the time
That was me.

I got the drop during the LSU game that Fields was leaving UGA. I been hearing stories but the one that stood out was the one where Jadon and Justin are a package deal. I hear that and I've heard some recruits are joining just off the strength of whatever Justin goes. Since that time, I had hear some different things.

Justin is interested in BOTH Miami and LSU. He likes LSU system and he loved Coach O. Miami was his biggest one. He loves with Richt did for Murray, Stafford and Shockey. In fact, him and Richt was close during the recruiting process which came down to FSU, UF, and UGA. He choose UGA for the reasons I've said in the past but he also liked the pro style system and he wants to stay within the same system. One which we run at Miami. Jadon is a Miami lean because A. like I said in the past, he wants to be used like A.J. Green. B. He wants to play with Justin. C. He loves the coaching staff that you all wanted fired so bad. They are from DeKalb like he is, Black, and the recruits tend to love them even if the fans don't.

I think Justin commits first and then Jadon joins. I wouldn't be surprised if others did as well as some of our Diaz decommits just from the momentum alone. I've heard the reason why Richt's newhew choose LSU is because he heard Fields will be the starter for a couple seasons. I am also hearing he is working to get a wavier for this upcoming season. I've heard from some like Shockey that he is good as gone weeks ago and the opportunity just wasn't there at UGA.

That said, he loved his time at UGA. I heard that he thinks highly of the staff and the people around the team. I doubt he will sign with a UGA rival for that reason alone.

His teams from what I am hearing is Miami and LSU.

Jadon's is Miami and FSU. I am hearing he is not interested in OU which his . He feels they won't get him ready for the NFL.

Fields is more ready to make a decision than Jadon from what I've heard but he wants to be a part of the U. Richt brotherhood pitch is really a big sell to the recruits.

That was me.

I got the drop during the LSU game that Fields was leaving UGA. I been hearing stories but the one that stood out was the one where Jadon and Justin are a package deal. I hear that and I've heard some recruits are joining just off the strength of whatever Justin goes. Since that time, I had hear some different things.

Justin is interested in BOTH Miami and LSU. He likes LSU system and he loved Coach O. Miami was his biggest one. He loves with Richt did for Murray, Stafford and Shockey. In fact, him and Richt was close during the recruiting process which came down to FSU, UF, and UGA. He choose UGA for the reasons I've said in the past but he also liked the pro style system and he wants to stay within the same system. One which we run at Miami. Jadon is a Miami lean because A. like I said in the past, he wants to be used like A.J. Green. B. He wants to play with Justin. C. He loves the coaching staff that you all wanted fired so bad. They are from DeKalb like he is, Black, and the recruits tend to love them even if the fans don't.

I think Justin commits first and then Jadon joins. I wouldn't be surprised if others did as well as some of our Diaz decommits just from the momentum alone. I've heard the reason why Richt's newhew choose LSU is because he heard Fields will be the starter for a couple seasons. I am also hearing he is working to get a wavier for this upcoming season. I've heard from some like Shockey that he is good as gone weeks ago and the opportunity just wasn't there at UGA.

That said, he loved his time at UGA. I heard that he thinks highly of the staff and the people around the team. I doubt he will sign with a UGA rival for that reason alone.

Jadon's is Miami and FSU. I am hearing he is not interested in OU which his . He feels they won't get him ready for the NFL.

Fields is more ready to make a decision than Jadon from what I've heard but he wants to be a part of the U. Richt brotherhood pitch is really a big sell to the recruits.
Dont do this to us...please i beg you....dont

That was me.

Interesting if true. Gotta hope the coaches are putting in work.

Advertisement
That was me.

Oh my. I don’t believe in sauces but you just sold me. Hopefully your sauces are better than everyone else’s sources

Dont do this to us...please i beg you....dont
A lot of this is not new. The streets are talking. Been talking for awhile on Fields. I been telling you guys don't worry about how crap the QB play is this year. The talent will be completely improved next year which is what Jadon is waiting for.

Advertisement
That was me.

Oh man...my hopes I wanna get them up but I've been hurt so much. Please please please football gods...let us have something.

That was me.

You joined in 2014 and have only 23 posts. I doubt you are a troll. How do you know this stuff if your not trolling?

That was me.

Man if that's true wow CMR should walk around Miami and demand Canes fans put some respect on his name.

That was me.

Bruh........

Advertisement
Back