Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Given jadon said that canes are leaving I assume he’s been told cager is gone right?
Basically will be walking into playing time and he knows that.If Cager does decide to leave we will have 6 receivers which is extremely low for a roster.

Jr Harley
Redshirt sophomore njoku
Sophomore Hightower
Sophomore pope
Sophomore Wiggins
Redshirt freshman ezzard

Incoming freshman
Jeremiah payton

We will have a lot of Talent but we got to land Haselwood to offset losing an elite talent like Thomas or Ahmmon Richards

This is couldn’t be any truer lol. I was the nice guy in high school and it got me no where. Luckily I was a late bloomer, grew 5 inches and gained 35 lbs after graduation. Girls didn’t recognize me and it allowed me to reinvent myself. I was a ****y jerk after that and I was in p*ssy smashing heaven from 19 on I was living life.........until I turned 26 and my wife got my *** with the “I’m late” text. Two kids later I’m back to being the nice guy, paying taxes and **** Lol.

HOWLING.

full

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's hope Dugans plays it up I don't know the man at all but I have a lot of faith in him. He gets this kid. And he has a lot of credibility.
It's why I always want a former pro wr as a wrs coach because they mentally get them since wrs as a whole are different dudes. Remember Chad was immature as **** as a rookie and TJ was this guy barely making the team they needed somebody to help them get them situated and that was Dugans

This kid doesn’t even exist to me unless he signs,
been following this ish for way too long to think a
kid from the heart of bag country gonna Ink here

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear you, and I agree to an extent.

However, would UGA really need a substantial amount of cash to beat us out in recruiting?

We're a 7-5 team in a weak conference with a horrible passing offense. That's just who we are.
If Haselwood is a city kid who loves UM then they have to pay. That’s how it goes. It isn’t always about one school having a better record.

Advertisement
Back