Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

And him đź‘€

Attachments

• 99C0372B-8847-459D-B330-022CDA2DD8EB.png
    99C0372B-8847-459D-B330-022CDA2DD8EB.png
    711.9 KB · Views: 219
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mad I missed the game but this mf is a monster going out in his last game with a game winning last second td?! Lets ******* go!!!!!!

Advertisement
Miami going to botch this one also. He will be a Dawg.

I just honestly don't get what you gain out of typing this. I'm no shrink, but I'll bet one could make a living studying message board mannerisms. You have NO IDEA where this kid is going. None. You don't know him, you don't even know anyone who knows him. You don't know anyone who knew his parents. You're completely clueless. But rather than just stay silent, even if you are pessimistic, you just MUST click a button, and type out a crybaby response, for what? So you can come back and get validation from a bunch of strangers if he does go to UGA? EAD.

Advertisement
Is there a limit on coach visits to games? I think there might be. If not, that’s concerning.

If there is one I'd like to know because just in my area alone I've seen Gus Malzahn way too many **** times. And to be honest if there is a limit, then basically what we're saying is uga took a chance and left one open for a possible state championship game visit and we didn't. That doesn't make me feel any better.

Advertisement
They already went to his game in the playoffs... I think there a limit... But Hartley went to lakeland again today so i dont know

They already went to his game in the playoffs... I think there a limit... But Hartley went to lakeland again today so i dont know

UGA didn't go to the last game. Only Dugans and FSU. Haselwood pointed that out in an interview.

I thought the rule was one per week for asst coaches and 1 time in home for head coach

Advertisement
Back