Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Dunmore and Haselwood are not coming and until Payton signs I dont trust that he couldnt be flipped either. U gotta remember, u are dealing with absolute idoits on the offensive side of the ball at our school. Jeff Thomas leaving speaks volumes.
Its obvious that it's that time of rhe month for you

Advertisement
As much as I am currently frustrated with Richt, you are so off base. Richt, Brown and Dugans have recruited well since they got here and Richt has done it pretty well his whole career. I don’t know who we end up with but Thomas leaving isn’t on the staff. Thomas was a selfish and quit on his team.

And look and where all that fine recruiting on offense has led us lol a champ caliber D with a div 2 offense. Sorry but all those coaches have failed, drastically.

Advertisement
We had like 8 or 9 freshmen and aogphmorw playing on offense. What do you really expect? We had senior leadership in defense. That’s the difference.

I've seen teams with freshman QBs look 10 times better than us on offense. If you think it's just a matter of age then I dont know what to tell you man. Talented underclassmen jump past older players on depth charts all the **** time with success. No excuses... we had total **** play calling with a **** OL and bad QB play most of the season. Why not just say the truth? Our offense stinks and it ain't because of our young talented kids playing.

Would u rather play Irvin over Brevin Jordan? I sure hope not lol its coaching that is our problem not youth.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think he is trolling anyone. He has handled his recruitment with class. He can wear all the Canes gear he wants and be a fan of the team. That doesn’t mean he is a troll if he doesn’t pick Miami. He may end up making a bussuniess decision and staying home to play for UGA. The bag may be too inticing for his mentor to pass up.

He’s a great kid that’s just different. He’s not a follower , and does his own thing. I actually have a lot of respect for the kid.

He’s not trolling anyone , he loves UM and the staff.

End of story.

Dunmore and Haselwood are not coming and until Payton signs I dont trust that he couldnt be flipped either. U gotta remember, u are dealing with absolute idoits on the offensive side of the ball at our school. Jeff Thomas leaving speaks volumes.

Do you know Hasselwood ? Or anyone in his circle ?

Since your speaking so definitive.

Last edited:
I've seen teams with freshman QBs look 10 times better than us on offense. If you think it's just a matter of age then I dont know what to tell you man. Talented underclassmen jump past older players on depth charts all the **** time with success. No excuses... we had total **** play calling with a **** OL and bad QB play most of the season. Why not just say the truth? Our offense stinks and it ain't because of our young talented kids playing.

Would u rather play Irvin over Brevin Jordan? I sure hope not lol its coaching that is our problem not youth.

Is coaching partly to blame??? Absolutely, but to sit there and say youth isn’t one of the issue then you are being naive also. It’s a combination of youth, lack or talent and coaching. Richt lost Richards, Walton, Herndon and two starting O-line from last year. 3 NFL players is hard to make up for when you just got here a few years ago and were handed a pile of **** from the past staff. This team just got off probation and hasn’t even had 85 players on the roster. If you don’t think that impacts performance than you are also blind. This team was not a jagurnaut coming off a ten win season. Last season was a lot of luck. Anyone who thought we were running the table this year, doesn’t understand football. We started an absolute bum at QB for 7 games. Rosier wouldn’t play on any other D1 team. The impact of that can’t be overstated enough. Perry couldn’t get his head out of his *** and actually study the playbook and film. Is this on a Richt? Yes, but we lacked talent in crucial spots and had a bunch of freshmen running around trying their best. Our upperclassmen at WR can’t catch (Langham and Cager) Thomas quit. All TE’s got injured. DJ couldn’t hold o to the ball and cost us some games also. There was a lot going on this year and I think it’s a little ridiculous to say the coaches all of the sudden suck. Richt needs to bring in some help to make this offense more creative. If he does that, we will be in good shape.

Advertisement
Back