Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Looks like this could be Hollowman part 2....not getting my hopes up .....especially for a 5* kid from Georgia....
You do realize that this is a fluff piece, If he was reporting or revealing crucial info he’d do it with a national recruiting site and not dawgnation, all he’s assuring is that UGA has a chance in this to a UGA writer, nothing new or nothing we didn’t already know.

Advertisement
You do realize that this is a fluff piece, If he was reporting or revealing crucial info he’d do it with a national recruiting site and not dawgnation, all he’s assuring is that UGA has a chance in this to a UGA writer, nothing new or nothing we didn’t already know.
do you realize his friend is saying the same thing Jaden basically already said about not having a top 5? Sounds like Miami doesn't lead at all...also, do you think it's possible UM articles about this kid are fluff pieces? Did he ever say Miami leads? No need to get your hopes up about a kid thats uncertain.....

Advertisement
I just read a recap on the main rivals board that said Pruitt from Tennessee did an in home with Haselwood last night and he is considering taking an unofficial visit there this weekend. Looks like he still will take an OV to UGA next weekend.

do you realize his friend is saying the same thing Jaden basically already said about not having a top 5? Sounds like Miami doesn't lead at all...also, do you think it's possible UM articles about this kid are fluff pieces? Did he ever say Miami leads? No need to get your hopes up about a kid thats uncertain.....
Haselwood doesn’t have a top 5 because he knows the two schools he’s seriously considering, which is Miami and UGA, many people have confirmed this already. I do understand it’s possible for UM articles to be fluff pieces, that’s why I don’t rely solely on UM articles, I just stick to the many unbiased national recruiting sites which say we lead, and the recruiting experts like Ivins, Elliot and Wiltfong who logged their crystal balls to us after speaking with many sources, even an FSU writer like Newberg logged his crystal ball to us. So sorry I choose not to take a fluff piece written by a UGA writer on a UGA site about why UGA still has a chance with Haselwood seriously.

wilfong (247s best insider and usually doesn't make picks based on false info (hint hint)) has logged his CB for miami right? ill go with that

Advertisement
Haselwood doesn’t have a top 5 because he knows the two schools he’s seriously considering, which is Miami and UGA, many people have confirmed this already. I do understand it’s possible for UM articles to be fluff pieces, that’s why I don’t rely solely on UM articles, I just stick to the many unbiased national recruiting sites which say we lead, and the recruiting experts like Ivins, Elliot and Wiltfong who logged their crystal balls to us after speaking with many sources, even an FSU writer like Newberg logged his crystal ball to us. So sorry I choose not to take a fluff piece written by a UGA writer on a UGA site about why UGA still has a chance with Haselwood seriously.
We all know Cbs change like the wind....especially down the stretch...wait til he visits uga....also, the possibleTennessee visit should let you know he's still shoppin....

Deep down I know we're not gunna get him because this thread is over 100 pages. The next time a recruit with over a 100 page thread comes to Miami, will be the first time.

Advertisement
Deep down I know we're not gunna get him because this thread is over 100 pages. The next time a recruit with over a 100 page thread comes to Miami, will be the first time.
Respect the page count, wait till he goes on his OV to Georgia wouldn't surprise me if we hit 200. that makes it a 0% chance

Advertisement
Back