Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

He’s not OV’g to UGA this weekend. Appears he’s planning to OV Last week before early signing day.

Playoff game was 4hrs away and UGA has a noon game so it wouldn’t work out.

I wish he would’ve done it this week rather than doing it during there big weekend but who knows. He may not even show up for that.

Advertisement
He’s not OV’g to UGA this weekend. Appears he’s planning to OV Last week before early signing day.

Playoff game was 4hrs away and UGA has a noon game so it wouldn’t work out.

I wish he would’ve done it this week rather than doing it during there big weekend but who knows. He may not even show up for that.

Where have you seen that he is planning to OV the last weekend before early signing? Or, are you just guessing?

If he does in fact OV that weekend, I think all this Miami love has just been a big troll.

Where have you seen that he is planning to OV the last weekend before early signing? Or, are you just guessing?

If he does in fact OV that weekend, I think all this Miami love has just been a big troll.
Jeff Sentel from Dawgnation reported it. He spoke with Jadon yesterday when he was at the game.

Advertisement
Sentell pro
Jeff Sentel from Dawgnation reported it. He spoke with Jadon yesterday when he was at the game.

I can't find that on Sentell's blogs or Dawgnation. do you have the link? I saw the pics of Sentell cornering him after the game.

Sentell pro

I can't find that on Sentell's blogs or Dawgnation. do you have the link? I saw the pics of Sentell cornering him after the game.
Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 10.59.39 AM.png

Yeah, because remember how getting Surtain and Campbell’s last visit worked out for us.
People seem to forget that we were last OV for Jeudy, Campbell, Chatfield & Surtain, and neither of them work out on our favor, if anything this puts pressure on UGA because they’re going to have to undo 2 months of momentum from Miami on one OV, Fields and UGA will have to light it up for them to gain some ground

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People like you crack me up. Throw around labels you don't comprehend. Then fool yourself into believing your opinion is relevant. It's not... I'm not interested in what you believe or what you think you see on the field. Obviously you're not capable of accurately assessing what you do see on the field & I'll assume by the way you interpret it you've probably never played beyond optimist or jv. That's what makes sense to me. You feel free to assume I'm a negative voice towards anyone simply because I speak up with a tinge of reality on here. Ur the typical fan boy sitting in the 3rd row telling the driver how to drive & where to park.
I like his opinion more than yours. You are a clout chaser and it's obvious. Just ignore going forward

Advertisement
Back