Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Disagree. I think south Florida players are mentally strong but they know our offensive coaches are inhibiting their abilities. The contrast between our offense and defense is night and day

True...But defensive recruiting hasn't set the world on fire. The better recruiters are clearly on offense. Simpson trying to pick up the pace.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA that's laughable. So half the freshman play hard and are giving it their all, but a couple of them aren't and whine on social media and now the coaches are inhibiting their abilities? Doesn't see to be effecting Cam, Jordan, Mallory, Wiggins, Hightower, Scaife, Reed, Campbell. Only a couple who feel they aren't getting to eat. I find it funny that your avatar is the kid who plays soft, doesn't create separation, can't block which is ALL HEART, but is the first to whine on social media. Probably the same kid you feel the coaches are inhibiting their abilities.
I agree with some points from both of you. However one thing I'd probably stress is just cause u dont hear all the kids voicing their displeasure I wouldnt assume the problem he speaks on isnt more prevalent. I agree with you also in the sense that atleast from the offensive side of the ball south florida kids are getting a lil too soft. Or more accurately they just assume they should be gave everything because in high school they were the man... MOST people have valid points on here. However they fail to realize other people do as well. Theres a bigger picture

I agree with some points from both of you. However one thing I'd probably stress is just cause u dont hear all the kids voicing their displeasure I wouldnt assume the problem he speaks on isnt more prevalent. I agree with you also in the sense that atleast from the offensive side of the ball south florida kids are getting a lil too soft. Or more accurately they just assume they should be gave everything because in high school they were the man... MOST people have valid points on here. However they fail to realize other people do as well. Theres a bigger picture
All good stuff right here.

Let's go Jadon...Come rep The U!

That better @ChoadCane

Advertisement
He stay repping the U on IG
Screenshot_2018-11-23-16-45-14.png

This guy is right FAR MORE OFTEN than you think. He doesn't post everything he knows in these threads. Most of the things he says have been spot on. Sometimes MONTHS before they became known. Just recently had this conversation with him after the last round of people went after him. I (along with plenty of others) could prove that he knows EXACTLY what he's talking about & I wanted to. But he doesn't feel the need to justify anything to anyone. If u think he's fanning flames or making ish up, so be it. Makes no difference to him. But the issues in the WR room aren't on him.

Funny thing is Manny Navarro was on All Canes Radio on 790 the ticket on Wednesday night discussing what happened with Jeff Thomas. He basically confirmed everything @dsddcane has been saying now for weeks. Doubt anyone will give Dee credit.

Funny thing is Manny Navarro was on All Canes Radio on 790 the ticket on Wednesday night discussing what happened with Jeff Thomas. He basically confirmed everything @dsddcane has been saying now for weeks. Doubt anyone will give Dee credit.
Its kool brother. At this point I know what it is. I either share stuff cause I want yall (the majority who arent ********)aware what's going on. Or I keep **** to myself cause I'm tired of these know it all pricks hiding behind a keyboard calling me out my name...

Advertisement
Disagree. I think south Florida players are mentally strong but they know our offensive coaches are inhibiting their abilities. The contrast between our offense and defense is night and day

And at what point does Diaz tell Richt to change this **** or he’s out. Diaz may be a little overrated but he’s put together a good season despite an offense completely ****ting the bed.

It’s crazy how much more money for this coaching staff is on the offensive side of the ball yet the coaching on the defensive side is head and shoulders better.

Advertisement
I dont think the problem is freshman not just getting more pt, the problem is there getting less pt due to some of the *** upperclassmen playing over them. They probably don't respect them and think they deserve to play over them. That just shows that some uperclassmen, which we all can name of few, should not touch the field, but also when some freshman do get on the field they don't perform that well and mess up.

Its kool brother. At this point I know what it is. I either share stuff cause I want yall (the majority who arent ********)aware what's going on. Or I keep **** to myself cause I'm tired of these know it all pricks hiding behind a keyboard calling me out my name...

So is it a forgone conclusion on the transfers or just how they are feeling now cuz they’re frustrated?

So is it a forgone conclusion on the transfers or just how they are feeling now cuz they’re frustrated?
Until pen hits paper it's never a final. Just like recruiting if not worse. Cause any kid who actually takes the time to think it out has to realize not only is it a great possibility theyll have to sit out a year,but then also have to familiarize themselves with a new system & prove themselves to a whole new staff. Transferring should NEVER be first choice. With that in mind as of yesterday jarren has decided to stay. That's a huge positive that in due time I guess yall will get to realize. Hopefully next spring.

Advertisement
Until pen hits paper it's never a final. Just like recruiting if not worse. Cause any kid who actually takes the time to think it out has to realize not only is it a great possibility theyll have to sit out a year,but then also have to familiarize themselves with a new system & prove themselves to a whole new staff. Transferring should NEVER be first choice. With that in mind as of yesterday jarren has decided to stay. That's a huge positive that in due time I guess yall will get to realize. Hopefully next spring.

That's good news. Unfortunately, the reality is QBs transfer at a crazy rate so whomever loses the QB starter battle after Spring is likely out of here but at least there will be competition.

I don't have a problem with your #. It should be like that every year, not just next year. By this time next season, no one will be left from the Tie's regime. CMR will have no excuses moving forward because every kid will be hand picked by him and his staff.

But it’s the kids from the tie’s regime who are balling for us (JJ, Redwine, Willis, M Jackson) These r the leaders for our defense. Joe Jack, Shaq, Pinckney, & Homer are Golden’s recruits as well. Regardless, every player that’s at least a Jr has been coached up by Richt for 3 yrs

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back