Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
So fields got some pt this past weekend. Is this gonna impact his decision?
Too little too late imo. Possibly if he comes in for the SECC and dominates, but that won't happen. Unless Tua runs into Tonya Harding, UGA will get smashed by Bama in the SECC.

From Berg:

— Five-star receiver Jadon Haselwood took his official visit to FSU this past weekend. It was much anticipated, as Haselwood and receivers coach David Kelly have remained in contact throughout the summer and fall season. Haselwood declined interviews after the visit, but after speaking with sources close to his recruitment we’ve learned that the FSU staff feels very confident of their pitch to him during his time on campus. Winning the game in dramatic fashion, on a 74-yard TD catch, definitely helped as well. Haselwood was hosted by the entire receiving corp. They all spent time watching Haselwood’s high school film and were very aware of how talented he was before he arrived to campus.

Haselwood already had a strong relationship with coach Kelly and we’re told he also took a liking to coach Taggart during his visit. He understands what Taggart is building and we’re told the two had a great talk before Haselwood left campus on Monday. The ‘Noles will go in-home for a follow up visit next week when the contact period begins. Right now, I feel as though FSU has put themselves in the mix for Haselwood, but still feel UGA and Miami are the teams at the top. Auburn and Oklahoma are also involved. We’ll see if Taggart’s visit can work vault FSU into the lead as Haselwood’s Jan. 5th commitment day looms.

Advertisement
Not to be that guy but wearing Miami gear on his IG story rn
F7184813-6E96-4EF9-A2EF-81E69ED52565.jpeg

Doubt Macho knows anything here. Macho usually is plugged in because he has relationships with other South Florida coaches. Since Jadon plays in ATL, I doubt Macho has info here. And this is in no way a knock on Macho.
Talk to Shad if you want information...lol jk

Advertisement
I’ll go back on a bender if this guy commits to Miami. I mean I know it doesn’t mean much, but has he worn any other schools apparel besides Miami?

Canes wear on him just looks right.

Anyway, I don't see how Auburn is still in the mix as that writer just said. Makes more sense to me that it's OU, UGA and Us.

True or not.. something about your profile pic makes me want to agree with you.. ha..

I’ll go back on a bender if this guy commits to Miami. I mean I know it doesn’t mean much, but has he worn any other schools apparel besides Miami?
Only when he visited FSU. They gave him a jacket for the visit since it was cold. Other than that he hasn’t publicly worn any other schools gear since summer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Add Evan Neal to that sentence and then I'll agree, but Hasslewood is a solid B in my opinion.
Getting JH would be an awesome get. However, we need Neal to get this thing not only back on track but moving to the next level. Neal has the size, skill set and work ethic to be a monster. Would be theost important recruit since...

Advertisement
Back