Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Everything I've read recently says Miami still has the most momentum with JH. He's supposed to be in Athens this weekend and left his Auburn visit early last week. The strangest thing I've heard is that UT is getting in the race, which is odd considering how bad they are/have been and have no decent QB's on the team or committed. If he's not coming to UGA, which I doubt it at this point, hopefully yall close on him and keep him out of the SEC.

Everything I've read recently says Miami still has the most momentum with JH. He's supposed to be in Athens this weekend and left his Auburn visit early last week. The strangest thing I've heard is that UT is getting in the race, which is odd considering how bad they are/have been and have no decent QB's on the team or committed. If he's not coming to UGA, which I doubt it at this point, hopefully yall close on him and keep him out of the SEC.

If UT wins out then I will guarantee bags were involved. They havent put a WR in the league since Peerless Price

Advertisement
If UT wins out then I will guarantee bags were involved. They havent put a WR in the league since Peerless Price
Mansell has said that UT is actually pretty heavily involved with a few elite recruits from GA right now. UT is a serious threat for Owen Pappoe and their names have been brought up with Haselwood, Emery (obviously not GA, but still), Kenyatta Watson, and Justin Eboigbe. Of those Pappoe would be the only one I think they get, but its pretty crazy Pruitt has them in it.

Mansell has said that UT is actually pretty heavily involved with a few elite recruits from GA right now. UT is a serious threat for Owen Pappoe and their names have been brought up with Haselwood, Emery (obviously not GA, but still), Kenyatta Watson, and Justin Eboigbe. Of those Pappoe would be the only one I think they get, but its pretty crazy Pruitt has them in it.
What are you hearing on Tyrique Stevenson over there?

While voting last week, I bumped into a football coach from a high school in Dekalb county. This is the same county Cedar Grove is in. Dude saw me with my Canes gear on and we started chopping it up about the football season on all levels. He says to me "at least ya'll flipped Jadon". I then replied nothing is official, he gave me this look and said "chatter amongst county coaches is he's all Canes".

Advertisement
What are you hearing on Tyrique Stevenson over there?
Few months back the mods at uga was expecting tyrique back to visit games multiple times in the fall and apparently the plan was for him to visit there for the auburn game but not sure that’s going to happen. When they asked was he visiting this week he replied he didn’t know. They don’t have another marquee game on their schedule and jmo but they have started pursuing other dbs like nick cross and just got cb dj Daniels so it does seem like they have lost some momentum with him. Auburn seems to think they are in it now but i honestly doubt that and he just came off an official visit there so I’m sure they got post visit high remarks from their sources on the recruitment.

Couple that with the interesting remark from cooney brother tweeting at Stevenson to enjoy his visit because he will be spending the next 3 years in coral gables or something like that was interesting if you ask me. We haven’t had the season we wanted but kids see the way our dbs are playing and 3 spots wide open next year in the secondary

Few months back the mods at uga was expecting tyrique back to visit games multiple times in the fall and apparently the plan was for him to visit there for the auburn game but not sure that’s going to happen. When they asked was he visiting this week he replied he didn’t know. They don’t have another marquee game on their schedule and jmo but they have started pursuing other dbs like nick cross and just got cb dj Daniels so it does seem like they have lost some momentum with him. Auburn seems to think they are in it now but i honestly doubt that and he just came off an official visit there so I’m sure they got post visit high remarks from their sources on the recruitment.

Couple that with the interesting remark from cooney brother tweeting at Stevenson to enjoy his visit because he will be spending the next 3 years in coral gables or something like that was interesting if you ask me. We haven’t had the season we wanted but kids see the way our dbs are playing and 3 spots wide open next year in the secondary

Do u think Bama will come into play with Tyrique?

While voting last week, I bumped into a football coach from a high school in Dekalb county. This is the same county Cedar Grove is in. Dude saw me with my Canes gear on and we started chopping it up about the football season on all levels. He says to me "at least ya'll flipped Jadon". I then replied nothing is official, he gave me this look and said "chatter amongst county coaches is he's all Canes".
Appreciate the post, that’d be something if that happens.

Advertisement
It's good to hear but like you mentioned nothing is official. I'll believe it on NSD when UM annouces they received his letter of intent.

Advertisement
Anybody got what this says?

Two sources close to Stevenson indicated that he is not concerned with the wins/losses. The first of those sources said Miami is strongly in it and believes it will still come down to Miami and UGA in December.

Second source also believes that Stevenson stays home and plays for Miami. Said he is very close to his mom and sisters and it matters to him that he could come in and compete to play right away and have his family watch him.

He is concentrating on his team and playoffs.

Generally pretty positive for Miami.

Also said that it isn't determined whether he will visit UGA or not this weekend.

Two sources close to Stevenson indicated that he is not concerned with the wins/losses. The first of those sources said Miami is strongly in it and believes it will still come down to Miami and UGA in December.

Second source also believes that Stevenson stays home and plays for Miami. Said he is very close to his mom and sisters and it matters to him that he could come in and compete to play right away and have his family watch him.

He is concentrating on his team and playoffs.

Generally pretty positive for Miami.

Also said that it isn't determined whether he will visit UGA or not this weekend.
Sounds good even after the auburn visit. I think We can win this one out

Advertisement
Back