Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A recruit ask which school will jadon go to.
Screenshot_2018-11-04-22-26-16.pngScreenshot_2018-11-04-22-26-25.pngScreenshot_2018-11-04-22-26-21.png

Cut short his Auburn visit over weekend, no reason given. Not sure how Tyrique’s went.

Advertisement
Riques was quiet. No smoke after an OV means no fire.

AUBURN, ALABAMA — Auburn hasn’t gotten much public buzz with regards to the recruitment of elite cornerback Tyrique Stevenson but the 4-star defender from Miami (Fla.) Southridge has a simple explanation for that.
“Nobody really asks me about Auburn but they’re definitely in it,” Stevenson said Sunday following his official visit with the Tigers.

Stevenson, the No. 5 corner in the industry generated 247Sports Composite, has long been a top Tigers target. This was his third visit to Auburn but the first since the summer.
“This is the best one so far,” Stevenson said. “I got one-on-one time with the coaches and I got everything broken down to me. So it was a lot better. This would be a 10. Just in general, the vibe I got here. When I first got here and how quiet it is and everything. It’s just a great place.”
What stood out?
“Just the facilities in general, it’s a quiet and nice place, the coaches here are who they are and who they say they are and the players are also,” Stevenson said. “It’s a great place overall.”
He added, “The campus really is appealing to me.”
While at Auburn, Stevenson’s player-host was another south Florida native, running back Shaun Shivers. To Stevenson, the fact Auburn has multiple players from his region on the roster is significant.
“It’s very important because they’re actually from kind of where I’m from,” Stevenson said. “I know we’re all different people but it's kind of the same vibe that we give off to a lot of people because of where we’re from. And if they can be up here and do what they have to do and vibe right, then we can do it.”

At Auburn, the Tigers tried to sell Stevenson on the team’s depth chart at cornerback.
“It’s great for me really,” Stevenson said. “The depth chart for corners they have here is low so if I come here and do the right things I should have a great chance of playing as a true freshman.”
Auburn would like to add a big corner or two the class. Stevenson is 6-feet 1/2-inches and 202 pounds.
"That's kind of a big thing for me,” Stevenson said. “They’ve looking for tall, aggressive corners.”
Stevenson is an early enrollee. This was his first official visit. Georgia and Miami likely will get visits, too. Right now, Stevenson is trying to figure that all out.
He said he’ll probably release a top five before November ends.

I don't think we have talked about what happened in his official visit in Auburn this weekend. They had a great win yet he still cut his official in half pretty much. Missed everything that was scheduled for him to do on sunday. Thats definitely gotta have them in a bad spot

Advertisement
The only way he comes here is the that he believes Williams is the next heisman hopeful.

CMR has no reason to not throw him out there. He already ****ed this season up, Williams still has 3 games he can play and still redshirt, he needs game reps cause I believe he will be the QB from game 1 next year, all it takes is Williams balling out and saving this 19 recruiting class.

This is what you do: during the recruitment of elite athletes, at some point, you comment for the positive for each team in order for you to come back and say, "oh i told you". You are about as dumb as you are ugly. And you're pretty ******* ugly.
LMAO

Advertisement
Back