Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Still trynna figure out who you are bro. Former player? I haven’t been around long enough to know but you seem to know a lot. Maybe you’re the guy in my picture?;)
The Dee in Brooklyndee is for Derosier. I'll let you figure out the rest...

Advertisement
Geeze!!! Everyone with this overreaction on Perry including Richt. Perry made one bad throw where he didn't move the safety playing center field. Otherwise, that pass was on the money. Perry throws with anticipation (which good QBs do), he said he was expecting the receiver to break right which would have hit the receiver in the chest, back shoulder, or been an incomplete pass.

Perry is fine. He needs more trust and better play calling from Richt. Richt always calling the **** deep homerun routes. Waited til 8 minutes in the game to finally call short passes where our athletes turned short passes into big plays with their athleticism. Richt could have and should have called those short passes in the 1st quarter to get Perry in a rhythm and points on the board. Once the short passing game is established, the deeper routes would open up.

So this loss is all on Richt even with our O-line playing like crap. Should have won the game in spite of the bad blocking with better play calls.
We are talking about 17 and 18 year old kids who are all about the moment the here and now. So to say we are overreacting is like telling a recruit who commits after a big win during his visit he's overreacting.

Danny boy cane has predicted Haselwood will end up with Bama after our performance against Virginia. It’s over. DBC has spoken.

Advertisement
It would be really cool to watch Jadon Haselwood play here. He's a 1st round pick and watching him grow as a player here for 3 years would bring me happiness. Then, I inevitably begin drafting him in fantasy for the next 12 years and I win championships. It's going to be beautiful.

Just to drop a note. Josh Jarboe, who is probably the best prospect to come out of Cedar Grove until Jadon. Posted a video with Jadon and Coach thomas on IG after one of their games. And in the caption, Jarboe puts "**** naw we ain't going to Georgia". Which gets two "100" emojis from Jadon in the comments.

Advertisement
Back