jaden wayne snaps

Advertisement
Nah Kelly has a spot. Chantz snaps disappear next year so he likely isn’t back. I don’t see the bend in Wayne to be an elite edge. Kelly I think still has more natural talent but he has to stay healthy.
Wayne will be stronger and is bigger so he will likely hold up better. Kelly may have more bend but then again its Hard to see while he’s covering RBs and WRs in pass coverage

Advertisement
Jayden "Bruce" Wayne

The Flash Batman GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like wayne. Find my older post I’ve been asking for him to get more reps. Either way both are backups to Bain and Mesidor
Solid backups at that. And that’s what we need to get to that elite level. Studs subbing for studs. No fall off when the 1s come off the field or get injured.

Just imagine not having to pray to the gods that player X doesn’t go down with injury so that a Ryan Ragone type has to take the field…

I like wayne. Find my older post I’ve been asking for him to get more reps. Either way both are backups to Bain and Mesidor
If Bain stays at DE,that's a nice top 4 at DE,I would assume there's no need to hit the portal for DE.All the DL focus in the portal goes to DTs.

Advertisement
Back