Jaden Rashada Crying to the Media About Playing Himself

I'm convinced that he will suck.

Look at this for proof, Harlen Rashada, "@SharkRashada" on Twitter, presents himself as knowledgeable about football. From some cursory research, Harlen Rashada played HS ball for the guy with the walking stick from the worst season of Last Chance U. Harlen Rashada places the blame for flipping from the U on his wife and his daughter. People, who even if they disagreed, would almost certainly be overruled given the subject matter at hand.

From the article, "Harlen Rashada told The Athletic his son had “buyer’s remorse” that “kept snowballing. And my wife and daughter never stopped telling Jaden he should’ve gone to Florida.”

Jaden Rashada himself, had only the responsibility of playing ok to have a nice cash windfall. What does he do? Doesn't learn plays and sucks when the lights are on.

The Harlen Rashada and Jaden Rashada School of Business would be prohibitive National Championship favorites in the sports of Biatchassedness and Fumbling the Bag. I look forward to Jaden busting hard.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm convinced that he will suck.

Look at this for proof, Harlen Rashada, "@SharkRashada" on Twitter, presents himself as knowledgeable about football. From some cursory research, Harlen Rashada played HS ball for the guy with the walking stick from the worst season of Last Chance U. Harlen Rashada places the blame for flipping from the U on his wife and his daughter. People, who even if they disagreed, would almost certainly be overruled given the subject matter at hand.

From the article, "Harlen Rashada told The Athletic his son had “buyer’s remorse” that “kept snowballing. And my wife and daughter never stopped telling Jaden he should’ve gone to Florida.”

Jaden Rashada himself, had only the responsibility of playing ok to have a nice cash windfall. What does he do? Doesn't learn plays and sucks when the lights are on.

The Harlen Rashada and Jaden Rashada School of Business would be prohibitive National Championship favorites in the sports of Biatchassedness and Fumbling the Bag. I look forward to Jaden busting hard.
So let me get this straight. He listened to the 2 people who probably know the least about football in their household and cost himself 5 plus million dollars!
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Million Dollar Arm and 10 Cent Head Rashada and his team is whining and crying to the media about playing himself. This article is a ton of self-serving cap. He was bellyaching to The Athletic. Ain't nobody got money to spend to read online content, so I got a link for everyone to read about the idiot jabroni below. Archive.today defeats any/all paywalls. Enjoy the nonsense.

Rashada Crying to the Media
This is exactly why most sane people do not trust so called “reporters” or “writers” anymore. The first excerpt (from jabronies Stewart Mandel and Andy Staples) is trying to tie Ruiz directly to Miami’s Athletics Department. They totally ignored the fact that Ruiz has NIL deals for athletes from several schools:

By late June, Rashada had narrowed his choice to Miami and Florida. On June 26, he committed to Miami, where booster John Ruiz says close to $13 million has been spent on NIL deals for more than 100 athletes to endorse LifeWallet, his health app. “Miami just felt like home when I went there the second time,” Rashada said during his announcement. “Miami is kind of a California vibe. I guess that’s what really set it off a little bit.”

Within hours of his announcement, recruiting website On3 reported that Ruiz had agreed to a $9.5 million deal with Rashada, with Caspino telling the outlet that “Jaden left millions on the table” by passing on an $11 million offer from the Gator Collective.

The Athletic could not corroborate whether either offer ever existed. “I signed a confidentiality agreement. I can’t say much,” Ruiz told The Athletic. “But what I can say is there was no agreement between Rashada and LifeWallet for $9.5 million or nothing even remotely close to that.”

Three people with knowledge of the negotiations said that LifeWallet eventually reached a deal to run through Rashada’s senior year of high school — with the contract consummated in California, where, unlike in Florida, NIL payments to high school players are legal. But the promised dollar figure was closer to $500,000.

While the following was written when referring to the Gator Collective:

Four months after his struggles at the Elite 11 finals, Rashada flipped his commitment from Miami to rival Florida and signed an NIL contract with the Gator Collective, a booster group that isn’t affiliated with Florida’s athletic department. The contract, which was obtained by The Athletic, would have paid him a staggering $13.85 million over four years, starting with a $500,000 payment on Dec. 5, in return for minimal NIL services such as posting on social media and autographing items.

The hate is real.

Advertisement
That said, he’s a 17 year old kid. I blame the parents, although if the Florida offer was legit it is hard to turn doen

I agree completely.

I don't know how much is his fault, the families, or whatever. It's kind of irrelevant at this point.

I also don't know if it's being a father and seeing this as one, but I hope he turns it around. Seems he and his family just handled it all wrong and as a parent, your child will follow where you lead. Good or bad, they trust you to make decisions that'll be the best ones for them.

Prior to NIL, his recruitment would've been much simpler. I'm not saying they would've gotten it right, but what a circus. Like so many others, he needs to focus on what's in front of him and tackle that. The rest, it'll fall into place if he uses his talent while putting in the work. Riches will come along that path and after college if it goes his way.

No hate here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t have an issue with players shopping themselves for the best deal but they need to realize the risk involved. You can leave your job for a better paying offer but if that new offer falls through, your old job is under no obligation to take you back. You may very well end up working at a third place for less money than you were originally making.

Advertisement
Back