Jaden Rashada Crying to the Media About Playing Himself

TheUBack

Taking a break
Million Dollar Arm and 10 Cent Head Rashada and his team is whining and crying to the media about playing himself. This article is a ton of self-serving cap. He was bellyaching to The Athletic. Ain't nobody got money to spend to read online content, so I got a link for everyone to read about the idiot jabroni below. Archive.today defeats any/all paywalls. Enjoy the nonsense.

Rashada Crying to the Media

Advertisement
Million Dollar Arm and 10 Cent Head Rashada and his team is whining and crying to the media about playing himself. This article is a ton of self-serving cap. He was bellyaching to The Athletic. Ain't nobody got money to spend to read online content, so I got a link for everyone to read about the idiot jabroni below. Archive.today defeats any/all paywalls. Enjoy the nonsense.

Rashada Crying to the Media
We dodge a bullet?

Advertisement
R-158594-1526570836-8368.jpg

Advertisement
“Organizers sent playbooks and homework assignments to the campers ahead of the event. Elite 11 president Brian Stumpf said Rashada texted him apologizing he had not been able to dive into the material because “life’s been crazy.””

All I need to know. He will fail at the college level.

When parents are involved in managing their kids’ athletic career high, I always see a red flag. Robert Marve's, dad, Jarren Williams’s dad, lots of examples. Heck Jake Garcia’s parents divorced so he could play football as a high school senior in Georgia. I hope the kid either comes back to the Canes once we have a new OC or find a spot and has a good career cause he seems like a good kid. But his parents are a little psycho.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I read this last week and have read some other things about the kid. I think the Dad got greedy, the attorney didn't know what he was doing, Florida and the collective weren't organized, and the kid was largely along for the ride.

I don't know Rashada, but I keep reading that he's actually a good kid.

Advertisement
Back