Jaden Gault Offered by Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
IF golden pulled a kid from Monona Grove, right outside Madison, from under Wisco's nose, who most certainly grew up a gigantic Packer and Wisco fan, whose entire family probably loves the Badgers, and they are the hometown team? Being from Wisco I can tell you this...you grow up your entire life loving the badgers, and to finally get that offer is literally his dream. None of this "dream school" crap kids from SFla say either. That dude is all Badger.

Anyways, if Golden does flip him...

He is the best recruiter on the planet.

Nash Williams ‏@NashSports 34s
2014 Monona Grove (WI) OT Jaden Gault, who was offered by Miami today, tells me he plans to visit #TheU. Doesn't know when though.

2014 Monona Grove (WI) OT Jaden Gault, who was offered by Miami today, tells me he plans to visit #TheU. Doesn't know when though.
That's a good start. Unless this kid is a closet die hard U fan I don't see it happening because Wisco is having a solid year.

kid told me he's CURRENTLY committed to Wisconsin but that Miami's a great school & he'll be looking at his options

Advertisement

Leaves snow bound airport; arrives at MIA. Sees 30 hot girls wearning next to nothing with flat tummies and firm thighs, points and asks: "What the heck are those? I think I saw some on the internet."

Golden likes linemen to play guard and tackle, regardless of our cries to stop moving oline aound. Harder for pure guard to move out to tackle than the other way. Anyway, all those WI lineman seem to be roadgraders, so I'm in on some more country boys. I guess we are taking a lot more kids than we have, if staff is still chasing tackles.

Advertisement
UM looking to add a 5th O Lineman to this class. If it's Ragnow, Prince, or Gault remains to be seen. Are there still any local 2014 OL kids with current offers?

We used to get Wisconsin kids all the time...but that was a different era.

Cane legend and former head coach Walt Kichefski was from Rhinelander. He recruited loads of Wisconsin kids for years for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back