Jaden Gault Offered by Miami

MDOcane

here we go again...
'14 6'7 285lb OT out of Madison, WI who's committed to Wisconsin just confirmed the offer via twitter

Jaden Gault ‏@77JadenGault77 5m

Just got offered by Miami! #TheU

here's his junior year highlights
[video=youtube;1H3s779eizc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H3s779eizc[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
With rumbling about Damian Prince and now this kid, something is telling me that we're not done with loading up on elite offensive linemen. To me an offer like this just doesn't come out of the blue especially with the NCAA crap behind us. There have to be mutual interest.

I get need another OL, but another tackle when we already have 3 in the fold (I know they can change positions, but I think most agree Darling, Gibbons and KC are tackles)?

Advertisement
I get need another OL, but another tackle when we already have 3 in the fold (I know they can change positions, but I think most agree Darling, Gibbons and KC are tackles)?

Darling and KC could play guard. I think Gibbons is the only have to be tackle do to him being a little light (at least at this point)

Gibbons and Darling are both very legitimate options at OG. Really seems like we're pushing for a 5th OL in this class.

Darling and KC could play guard. I think Gibbons is the only have to be tackle do to him being a little light (at least at this point)

Darling and KC look like guards IMO. Gibbon is a tackle all the way

Darling and KC look like guards IMO. Gibbon is a tackle all the way

Darling is a Guard at the college level. He and Issy at G in 2 years whoooo wee

Advertisement
A few weeks back it was a new offer to 2014 OT frank Ragnow from Minn and now a Wisc kid **** Kehoe is bound and determined to get another Farm kid. I wish the U would make a run at 2014 OG Tanner Farmer ( Neb commit), he is beastly on the interior line, but I doubt he could slide out to Tackle at the FBS level which is something Kehoe likes.

Go Canes

If we pull a WI O-line commit from WI that would be nuts. I'd say crown Golden after that but he's already been crowned...plenty...for good reason.

Advertisement
I went to high school in Wisconsin...Madison is right on Monona Lake, where this kid is from. Would be a ridiculous pull.

A few weeks back it was a new offer to 2014 OT frank Ragnow from Minn and now a Wisc kid **** Kehoe is bound and determined to get another Farm kid. I wish the U would make a run at 2014 OG Tanner Farmer ( Neb commit), he is beastly on the interior line, but I doubt he could slide out to Tackle at the FBS level which is something Kehoe likes.

Go Canes

Mid-West, corn fed O-linemen SoFl playmakers and a Cal QB.

Golden - he just gets it.

Advertisement
Back