Jaden Francois in the Transfer Portal

I don't never wish bad on a kid bc that what they are kids. How many times have we mad mistakes and wish we could've chose a different path then what we landed on.
But **** you really thought going to Nebraska was going to be the best time of your life?
If you would've picked another school in Florida I would understand or any SEC school but Nebraska that doesn't make any sense.
I don't know why these kids feel that recruiting is going to be the same when you step on campus. These coaches will give you their kidney so you can sign. Wake up kids its a business not a play ground
U say what u have to just get them to sign but ain't no HC kissing your *** after that signature is on paper

Advertisement
His bytchmade signing day antics were historical. Stinkin Lincoln keeps impressing.

Francois had twice committed to Miami before notably being part of a dramatic signing day ceremony last December at his high school when he left the gymnasium multiple times and spoke to Nebraska coaches on the phone.

Nebraska has now lost 15 scholarship players with remaining eligibility since the end of last season. During the pandemic stretch of the last four months that includes quarterback Noah Vedral (Rutgers), Gray (FIU) and receiver JD Spielman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like Nebraska’s amateur bagsters. They giving all the cash in a lump sum up front?

Advertisement
2 question

-Did Miami want him before he chose Nebraska

-why Nebraska in the 1st place

bag and miami wanted him but ended up closing on the better player so it worked out in the end. now w the S class miami is bringing in this year, zero room for this kid.

Advertisement
Francois be like:

I know you're wondering how I got into this situation. Well, it all started with....
5dfa9a600675f.image.jpg

Regardless of your impression, would Miami have interest now?

We are thin at CB, no? Blades. Couch. Ivey. Williams.

One injury and down to 3 CB would be bad. I'm not sure whether Frierson or Keontra Smith (listed at striker) could move into full CB position.

(As an aside, why isn't Jalen Harrell listed on Miami's official roster. Did I just miss him?)

Advertisement
Back