Jaden Francois in the Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't never wish bad on a kid bc that what they are kids. How many times have we mad mistakes and wish we could've chose a different path then what we landed on.
But **** you really thought going to Nebraska was going to be the best time of your life?
If you would've picked another school in Florida I would understand or any SEC school but Nebraska that doesn't make any sense.
I don't know why these kids feel that recruiting is going to be the same when you step on campus. These coaches will give you their kidney so you can sign. Wake up kids its a business not a play ground

Advertisement
How many transfer portal hits has Nebraska taken this offseason now. Is there anyone left?

Nebraska 247

It's been a busy offseason in the transfer portal for Nebraska, which has seen 25 players, including walk ons, decide to leave. Francois is the second 2020 class member to depart the Huskers before playing a season on campus. He joins fellow Florida native and early enrollee Henry Gray, who transferred to FIU last month.

B306A88B-E40C-4CCF-A00E-63E3FED8DBBB.gif

Advertisement
THESE KIDS LIKE THE "RECRUITING PROCESS" MORE SO THAN PLAYING THE GAME.

You can tag my post ...and it holds for majority of these kids. They are ready to say "My recruitment is now open" so bad....Him and Henry Gray will be at FIU/FAU but the whole commit to Nebraska (because they show so much love) thing is part of the process they love.

-Then they get to school and realize they are just one of the 85 and dont know how to deal with it or get homesck and run at the frst opportunity.
Like it soo much he just want to stay in the process..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back