Jaden Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea which uncommitted DB we are recruiting would you take him over??
If Miami doesn’t have space for him then he actually doesn’t have an offer. So as someone stated to you earlier he doesn’t have an offer.

Advertisement
If Miami doesn’t have space for him then he actually doesn’t have an offer. So as someone stated to you earlier he doesn’t have an offer.

That is by far the dumbest thing you have said on here.

He clearly has an offer but he committed to Oklahoma so he isnt a Priority but he is enough priority to keep in contact and keep allowing him to visit. Remember we pushed for his commitment in the spring and he opted to wait.

You think we are in the business of giving free tickets to 2019 recruits we aren't actively recruiting?

U might be right but the uncertainty of the new DC and how he fits.....
Im gonna guess though, that they won't discard a talented CB from one of the nation's top high schools, as they have made some inroads there the last few years.

That is by far the dumbest thing you have said on here.

He clearly has an offer but he committed to Oklahoma so he isnt a Priority but he is enough priority to keep in contact and keep allowing him to visit. Remember we pushed for his commitment in the spring and he opted to wait.

You think we are in the business of giving free tickets to 2019 recruits we aren't actively recruiting?
Go **** yourself douchebag. You’ve said some really dumb things on here acting like you know **** but you actually have zero clue about anything.

Miami isn’t going to take him if he wants in now since they are waiting on Nunn and Stevenson. So really he does not have a commitable offer.

Advertisement
Im gonna guess though, that they won't discard a talented CB from one of the nation's top high schools, as they have made some inroads there the last few years.
Spook they drop bags because Davis doesn't feel good bout new DC or the new DC has different standards/wants. I.e. size

Go **** yourself douchebag. You’ve said some really dumb things on here acting like you know **** but you actually have zero clue about anything.

Miami isn’t going to take him if he wants in now since they are waiting on Nunn and Stevenson. So really he does not have a commitable offer.

Get out your feelings bruh

Plus Nunn and Stevenson are being recruited to play Safety not corner. Know what your talking about before you attempt to clap back at me.

Get out your feelings bruh

Plus Nunn and Stevenson are being recruited to play Safety not corner. Know what your talking about before you attempt to clap back at me.
There are 3 corners committed already and Dent is being recruited too. You shouldn’t be talking since you don’t know **** about anything.

There are 3 corners committed already and Dent is being recruited too. You shouldn’t be talking since you don’t know **** about anything.

I understand that reading Comprehension isnt your strong suit so I'll just end this convo with you.

No point going back and forth with a MF who cant read

Advertisement
I understand that reading Comprehension isnt your strong suit so I'll just end this convo with you.

No point going back and forth with a MF who cant read
Whatever you say. Gotta do a **** of a lot better then that to insult me.

He didn’t commit to OU bc of Stoops. He committed there bc nobody in Florida wanted him as much as they did and they’re really good. IMO it’s a placeholder until one of the big 3 give him the green light

That’ll happen after giving up 48 points to Texas in a rivalry game. However, we all know Lincoln Riley has been waiting for this opportunity to rid himself of the Stoops. Plus he has really wanted to put his own mark on the program by hiring his own relative famed defensive guru and legendary coach Pat Riley.
Well he WAS a great defensive lineman for the Canes in his younger days.

Advertisement
The word on this board was that we were going to take one “undersized” DB and we offered him and Couch, which as we know Couch took. Don’t know how much truth to that there is. We will find out if contact picks up again. In any event, think this is more relevant for Battle. If he’s going to flip we should be his clear #2 now.....maybe.
Give me Couch over Davis. Couch actually plays with physicality, whereas Davis is a much more finesse player. Don't get me wrong, Davis is a good prospect but Couch gives me more to work with at CB. Couch's film shows me he has that dog in him. He tackles very well for his size and he has the size and lenght advantage over Davis too.

He didn’t commit to OU bc of Stoops. He committed there bc nobody in Florida wanted him as much as they did and they’re really good. IMO it’s a placeholder until one of the big 3 give him the green light

This is it. We took couch and that was it for those types.

Nobody in Florida wants him at the moment, he can’t commit to UM if he wanted too. Facts.

I really like Davis and i think he should be in this class over D.Good IMO. I get we got couch whose a smaller corner but idc im taking a 4*cb from the pipeline school allday everyday. I realize we tryna see whats up with Dent an Stevenson but leavin this kid hanging is a bad idea. Look at Bandy **** size that kid plays with a lot of confidence an is a very smart football player. Thats what J. Davis reminds me of just not quite as physical but hes always attached to a recivers hip. Also let me say other people say hes not as physical thats not what i saw when i watched the tape!

Advertisement
The thing about Oklahoma is they are so thin at DB they had to move Bookie to Safety.

I really like Davis and i think he should be in this class over D.Good IMO. I get we got couch whose a smaller corner but idc im taking a 4*cb from the pipeline school allday everyday. I realize we tryna see whats up with Dent an Stevenson but leavin this kid hanging is a bad idea. Look at Bandy **** size that kid plays with a lot of confidence an is a very smart football player. Thats what J. Davis reminds me of just not quite as physical but hes always attached to a recivers hip. Also let me say other people say hes not as physical thats not what i saw when i watched the tape!

Bandy is a thick compact corner. Davis is a string bean

The only way we take him is if he brings battle with him. And we all know that isn’t gonna happen

I love Bandy, but the fear our coaches have with taking small corners was on full display against FSU.

Bandy got beat for TD on a route he just couldn't get up for. Asante Samuel was unable to jump with Cager for a TD.

I would still take guys like Bandy, Samuel, Davis because they can stick to a man and they all show incredible football instincts. But their size do come with limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back