Jaden Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Couch is not even close to 6'0''. 5'10'' on a good day.

The thing I like about couch is he’s 5’10 but his length is crazy for that height. Very long arms , which is huge for a cb. He’s also a very good athlete.

Every video I see of him he’s inside the wr’s Jersey.

Brownlee looks and plays like him imo, Brownlee is just taller, definitely a south fla dog. I hope we hold onto both.

that dumpster isn't the competition it's the $ec big dawgs plus maybe Ohio state
That’s cute. Hasn’t been to Bama in two years and UGA offered before us BUT they are going to get him when all the insiders are saying Miami? And before you say OSU if he was serious about them he wouldn’t be thinking about choosing between them and Oklahoma as a final place to unofficially visit.

Advertisement
St. Thomas Aquinas defensive back Jaden Davis, is an Oklahoma commit. The Sooners just fired defensive coordinator Mike Stoops.

Advertisement
The word on this board was that we were going to take one “undersized” DB and we offered him and Couch, which as we know Couch took. Don’t know how much truth to that there is. We will find out if contact picks up again. In any event, think this is more relevant for Battle. If he’s going to flip we should be his clear #2 now.....maybe.

St. Thomas Aquinas defensive back Jaden Davis, is an Oklahoma commit. The Sooners just fired defensive coordinator Mike Stoops.
I thought about this last night and him being at I believe the last 2 games and wondered......

That’ll happen after giving up 48 points to Texas in a rivalry game. However, we all know Lincoln Riley has been waiting for this opportunity to rid himself of the Stoops. Plus he has really wanted to put his own mark on the program by hiring his own relative famed defensive guru and legendary coach Pat Riley.

Advertisement
Exactly. That defense isn’t what is attracting guys. Winning games and an attractive depth chart are

As odd as it sounds I also think the thought of playing over 70+ snaps on D makes it attractive even though it’s honestly terrible.

Advertisement
We are going after way too many Dbs right now for me to believe we are actually pushing for Davis

He had his shot to commit unfortunately. Pretty sure the staff moved on. Dent, Stevenson, Richards, Nunn and battle I’m sure is who they’re worried about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back