Highlights Jacurri Brown on Podcast

This right here. Prejudging a player's development ONLY in his 2nd year in the program. What is the basis for your comment?

Jaccuri wasn't even supposed to play his freshman year. Because he did, you are passing judgment of what his future can be. Once people have created a prejudice, they don't let go of it.

In the bowl game, George dropped the 1st pass of his multiple drops that would have gone for a 75 yard TD. Restrepo was barely out of bounds in the end zone on a beautiful back shoulder throw by Jaccuri. With just those 2 plays going Miami's way, Jaccuri winds up completing 71% of his passes for over 300 yards with 5 TDs. 3 passing TDs, 2 rushing TDs, and Miami wins the game. That's how well he played. He did his job well in spite of not getting any PT the entire season.

The stupidity of some of our fans is really quite embarrassing. If Jacurri is the starter in 2025, he will have earned it. If someone else is starter, they will have earned it.

You should reevaluate yourself as a fan. Perhaps Tally or Hogtown is better suited for you.
JB a fuccin gamer. Should have been developed to take over. Period

Advertisement
That’s the f***** Host who says that not Jaccuri you dumb f*** haha. Yo have to be the dumbest f** on this site. There’s no other explanation to be that f****** stupid
You ain't even been here long enough to sit up there talking ****, slow your role.

@Rellyrell would legit eff you up in real life, deadass, quit being wreckless on the internet, cause i know good **** well you wouldn't say what you've typed to his face, my face, or anyone face in real life on here. It's a message board, not a ****, don't take **** so hard.

You ain't even been here long enough to sit up there talking ****, slow your role.

@Rellyrell would legit eff you up in real life, deadass, quit being wreckless on the internet, cause i know good **** well you wouldn't say what you've typed to his face, my face, or anyone face in real life on here. It's a message board, not a ****, don't take **** so hard.

**** responds to me when I wasn’t even talking to blood. Lol. I pointed out what I posted b4 stuff started coming out that JB & this podcast reiterated. Yet, this clout chasing, missing chromosome dumbass decided to take it upon himself to get active. On God I wish ppl would know my past life, but what’s sad about this dude is the evidence is right there.

Imma give blood a pass on though; imma assume he got some Vincent van Gogh ear issues or something; nah, my G, fck that. Even if blood got hearing issues, u can read the f’ing transcript! Attached; What does it say at the 3:19 mark? Now go watch the video & see who’s talking. The host then said “I saw my boy Jackson, I don’t know if u saw this…”

I said in 2024 I wasn’t going to respond to dummies anymore b/c they drop ur IQ level, which is y homie is responding to air.

Attachments

• IMG_1396.jpeg
    IMG_1396.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Let me correct my self. Game tying drive:View attachment 280573

Game winning drive was all James Williams.

The game was over. We won:
View attachment 280574

Stop trying to make this loss a group effort. It's one mans loss. Stop blaming other players. Surely you can make your original point without trying to artificially inflate it with dog ****.

I just want to add one more thing- why would you be in the shotgun there? The defense knows it isn't going to be a pass. Why not take the snap from under center to minimize the chance of a bad snap and GT recovery? Dawson f#cked around and found out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did folks actually listen to the whole thing?

He was very complimentary of every QB in the room.

-Vibed with TVD and Jake his first year
-Emory is one of his best friends and a great dude
-**** he even had good things to say about Matocha being a freak athlete 🤣🤣🤣
-Basically said when he found out Cam was coming he was still coming back to get better and work on his craft

Dude spoke like a winner who takes accountability and wants to get better

**** responds to me when I wasn’t even talking to blood. Lol. I pointed out what I posted b4 stuff started coming out that JB & this podcast reiterated. Yet, this clout chasing, missing chromosome dumbass decided to take it upon himself to get active. On God I wish ppl would know my past life, but what’s sad about this dude is the evidence is right there.

Imma give blood a pass on though; imma assume he got some Vincent van Gogh ear issues or something; nah, my G, fck that. Even if blood got hearing issues, u can read the f’ing transcript! Attached; What does it say at the 3:19 mark? Now go watch the video & see who’s talking. The host then said “I saw my boy Jackson, I don’t know if u saw this…”

I said in 2024 I wasn’t going to respond to dummies anymore b/c they drop ur IQ level, which is y homie is responding to air.
I show the same respect that’s giving, you went disrespectful off top so I gave you the same energy. It simple, ain’t more then what it was.

I don’t know what is says at the 3:19 mark on the transcript because it’s of 3 people talking mumbled up but they video clearly shows Jaccuri a saying “he heard judkins getting a mil and asked for a mil” not “Jacurri specifically said “he heard” bro had character issues” like you fighting to prove but I digress

Advertisement
Jacurri talked about volunteering for scout team because he was standing around not being developed. I am glad he stayed, but most QB's would portal in that situation.
He said he was standing around and not going to be playing because only 1st and 2nd team plays. I don’t believe he said anything about developing

How could JB be developed if he is 3rd string and opts for a shirt?

1s and 2s get the reps. 3s and lower don’t get reps. It’s that simple.

If he doesn’t want to get labeled as a runner then he needs to throw better.

People get way to caught up in the bull****. Is UGA or Clemsons 3rd sting QB going on a podcast? Regardless of what he said, his interview should have never happened. Miami always has to have some drama.

Plenty of people on both sides. Truth is someone or some people didn’t like what Jacurri said or how he said it and it made it back to him where he felt the need to issue a statement like that.

Advertisement
He's still a young guy. He's going into year 3. The only issue I have is that there seems to be a lack of communication.

Jaccuri has handled the situation really well. At his age, I would have cursed out the coaches and bounced.

I think it is really disrespectful not having a meeting with the position group letting them know what the plan is.

I think Jaccuri's attitude, " I'm trying to get to the NFL. I don't care who they bring in. My game needs to elevate to a higher level to get there than what I'm compteting against, so it doesn't matter."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back