Highlights Jacurri Brown on Podcast

And. Here. We. Go. Derailment alert
train trainwreck GIF

Advertisement
You're not wrong. I like you. You seem like a good guy. Don't take this personally.

******* ***** like you constantly trying to surreptitiously change the narrative away from Mario. Stop bringing up the GT game and blaming players. TVD made mistakes but he ******* won that game. He his arm lead the game winning drive. He lead the 4 minute drive to run out the clock. He ******* won the game. Next you're going to blame Cheney or the refs. GTFO of here with that garbage ****. Mario lost GT. Go **** yourself ****
TVD definitely played a part in that loss..sorry
Same as NC State

Mario did his part, but it was a group effort.

Leading the game winning drive? Wow. GT was a group effort? The game was won. TVD and the players won the game. There was no group blame. There is 1 human on this planet that is responsible.
May as well have been a direct snap to DC every play on that last drive, I mean they were trying to make sure TVD didn't blatantly give it back to them...AGAIN.

Advertisement
1. No you dumb **** Jaccuri does not say that at all. The words “he heard” never come out of his mouth about character issues. All he mentions is the NIL money. Then after he says that the host brings up character isssues and Jaccuri never speaks on it

2. Dumb **** get hooked on phonics and learn to read I said the “podcast host” mentioned the same **** ole miss mods said not Jaccuri. Talk about mom needed to let you leak down her leg

3. The host didn’t say “his boy shared” he said his boy Jackson posted a tom
Brady tweet.

Here’s the link so you can go back a listen again a couple times since your illiterate..
Convo starts at 2:50 mark and ends at 4;00 min mark

U bytch *** muh fcka; at the 3:23 mark HE LITERALLY SAID I HEARD, DUMB *** BYTCH.

Oh when it should have been direct snap to Parrish every time?
Let me correct my self. Game tying drive:
SmartSelect_20240124_140704_Video Player.gif

Game winning drive was all James Williams.

The game was over. We won:
Screenshot_20231007_234118_YouTube.jpg

Stop trying to make this loss a group effort. It's one mans loss. Stop blaming other players. Surely you can make your original point without trying to artificially inflate it with dog ****.

Advertisement
1. No you dumb **** Jaccuri does not say that at all. The words “he heard” never come out of his mouth about character issues. All he mentions is the NIL money. Then after he says that the host brings up character isssues and Jaccuri never speaks on it

2. Dumb **** get hooked on phonics and learn to read I said the “podcast host” mentioned the same **** ole miss mods said not Jaccuri. Talk about mom needed to let you leak down her leg

Brady tweet.

Here’s the link so you can go back a listen again a couple times since your illiterate..

IMG_2596.gif

Advertisement

Brady tweet.

You know, its possible to get your point across without all of this? Yall be some angry 🥷🏿's mane.

martin lawrence GIF

Advertisement
No disrespect to Jacurri but if he's the QB in 2025 then we didn't recruit any decent QBs. They really need to find another position for him to try
This right here. Prejudging a player's development ONLY in his 2nd year in the program. What is the basis for your comment?

Jaccuri wasn't even supposed to play his freshman year. Because he did, you are passing judgment of what his future can be. Once people have created a prejudice, they don't let go of it.

In the bowl game, George dropped the 1st pass of his multiple drops that would have gone for a 75 yard TD. Restrepo was barely out of bounds in the end zone on a beautiful back shoulder throw by Jaccuri. With just those 2 plays going Miami's way, Jaccuri winds up completing 71% of his passes for over 300 yards with 5 TDs. 3 passing TDs, 2 rushing TDs, and Miami wins the game. That's how well he played. He did his job well in spite of not getting any PT the entire season.

The stupidity of some of our fans is really quite embarrassing. If Jacurri is the starter in 2025, he will have earned it. If someone else is starter, they will have earned it.

You should reevaluate yourself as a fan. Perhaps Tally or Hogtown is better suited for you.

Last edited:
This wasn’t a Miami or bust situation for Cam, OSU made more sense. Look at Miami’s receiving corp, it’s scary with a lot of unknowns. OSU is a Cam Ward away from winning a NC. Cam only makes Miami competitive in the ACC…. hopefully.
Cam was choosing between us,sc & the nfl...

Advertisement
Back