Highlights Jacurri Brown on Podcast

Advertisement
I was on board with JB starting next year with the thought that he would dramatically improve as the season progressed. Hearing him say that as too makes me wish Cam went to the draft. I truly believe Miami needs to develop hs talent, especially at QB, to start landing kids like UGA, Ala, and OSU.
The comment about CY comparing UGA vs Mia also confirmed that Miami is still a few years away from being elite under Cristobal. That means JB would be growing with the team and by his Sr would be awesome. Cristobal is truly an incredible recruiter because Cam to Miami doesn’t really benefit Cam in any way other than $$$$$$$.

I was on board with JB starting next year with the thought that he would dramatically improve as the season progressed. Hearing him say that as too makes me wish Cam went to the draft. I truly believe Miami needs to develop hs talent, especially at QB, to start landing kids like UGA, Ala, and OSU.
The comment about CY comparing UGA vs Mia also confirmed that Miami is still a few years away from being elite under Cristobal. That means JB would be growing with the team and by his Sr would be awesome. Cristobal is truly an incredible recruiter because Cam to Miami doesn’t really benefit Cam in any way other than $$$$$$$.

I disagree with this. Cam could most definitely add to his game playing in this style offense. There's a very low chance that he's drafted by a team that has a system that even closely resembles what coach Arbuckle had him doing.

I disagree with this. Cam could most definitely add to his game playing in this style offense. There's a very low chance that he's drafted by a team that has a system that even closely resembles what coach Arbuckle had him doing.
This wasn’t a Miami or bust situation for Cam, OSU made more sense. Look at Miami’s receiving corp, it’s scary with a lot of unknowns. OSU is a Cam Ward away from winning a NC. Cam only makes Miami competitive in the ACC…. hopefully.

Advertisement
I don't think Dawson called a good enough game to help maximize Brown's strengths while working around Brown's flaws.

Moving Brown out of the pocket while cutting the field in half also helps make quicker decisions - look at option 1, then 2, if not there pull and run.

Hoping Dawson shows more in year 2 because for as much as TVD struggled, Dawson didn't exactly help his QBs out with his in game play calling and in game adjustments.
Dawson sucked *** this year, assuming he wasn't forced to do too much.

This wasn’t a Miami or bust situation for Cam, OSU made more sense. Look at Miami’s receiving corp, it’s scary with a lot of unknowns. OSU is a Cam Ward away from winning a NC. Cam only makes Miami competitive in the ACC…. hopefully.

Im solely talking his development as a QB in preparation for the NFL. That's where it benefits Cam. He will be asked to play under center and in far more condensed sets. Things the NFL will ask of him. Therefore benefitting him.

Last edited:
He seems like a good kid but I don't think an 80s-90s Cane requests a redshirt instead of being a package player because of the way they'd be perceived. He's talking out of both sides of his mouth.
Did you actually listen to the podcast? Had nothing to do with how he’d be perceived.

Advertisement
He seems like a good kid but I don't think an 80s-90s Cane requests a redshirt instead of being a package player because of the way they'd be perceived. He's talking out of both sides of his mouth.
I remember DJ playing fullback his freshman year just to get on the field.

Getting reps is important, but running scout team isn't going to develop anyone at QB. Typically, there's a GA who holds up a card to tell the scout team what they are doing (x runs this route, RB blocks this way, QB throws to Y). Maybe if someone is paying attention to the guy's mechanics, then they'll chime in to let the kid know how to fix the issue, but the focus during scout team is prepping the starters and backups for that week's game.

Brown would have been better off being a part of the weekly game plans rather than redshirting. He would have been giving much more direct coaching in preparation for each game while also having tape to learn from (watching himself reading the defense than someone else).

The only way Brown would develop better QB mechanics during the season was if he used his downtime to work with a private QB coach (not Rosier) to clean up his issues.
He’s in the room game planning and knows what the offense is doing on every snap. But running with the scout team is invaluable if you are not getting PT. Basically he gets to scrimmage 3 days a week against the first string defense and is asked to do certain things each week. He gets plenty of coaching during that time. Dawson is watching him and giving him pointers along with assistants and GAs. When the first team D goes against scrubs he has to work much harder not having the best blockers and guys to throw to. It’s like having rich dad poor dad at practice. Practice is harder than the games EVERYWHERE not just at Miami back in the days. The more practice you get running and throwing as a DT QB the better you will get. Next season he will get more reps at practice running our plays. But if I were him, I would ask for scout team reps still to get the maximum amount of reps possible since he won’t be the starter.

Lol. Oh I see I have a new fan.

1. Ninja I put out my post b4 any “Ole Miss” mod rumor, dummy

2. Jacurri specifically said “he heard” bro had character issues after he talked about Smith coming back for him. Do u actually think JB went on to Ole Miss website, genius? He’s a former blue chip player from Georgia

3. The host of the podcast said his boy shared w/ him Jaxon Dart’s subtweet about Judkins regarding being a good player, but rather play against him vs. w him in reference to Tom Brady’s comment about AB.

So nah blood, I’m not mad about being “wrong”, I’m mad that I’m on CIS & it’s filled w/ guzzling imbeciles.
1. No you dumb **** Jaccuri does not say that at all. The words “he heard” never come out of his mouth about character issues. All he mentions is the NIL money. Then after he says that the host brings up character isssues and Jaccuri never speaks on it

2. Dumb **** get hooked on phonics and learn to read I said the “podcast host” mentioned the same **** ole miss mods said not Jaccuri. Talk about mom needed to let you leak down her leg

3. The host didn’t say “his boy shared” he said his boy Jackson posted a tom
Brady tweet.

Here’s the link so you can go back a listen again a couple times since your illiterate..
Convo starts at 2:50 mark and ends at 4;00 min mark

Advertisement
JB could’ve helped the team win games this year with some run packages. I like 11 but that is annoying af. The national champs backup qb is a runner because that’s what they need him to be but 11 is too good for it. He’ll realize that he wasted a year by not being a team player.
What?!! Who’s man’s is this?!!
He actually gained a year! Wtf are you talking about?!! Some of y’all are dumb as a bag of hammers 🤦🏾‍♂️

Lol. Oh I see I have a new fan.

1. Ninja I put out my post b4 any “Ole Miss” mod rumor, dummy

2. Jacurri specifically said “he heard” bro had character issues after he talked about Smith coming back for him. Do u actually think JB went on to Ole Miss website, genius? He’s a former blue chip player from Georgia

3. The host of the podcast said his boy shared w/ him Jaxon Dart’s subtweet about Judkins regarding being a good player, but rather play against him vs. w him in reference to Tom Brady’s comment about AB.

So nah blood, I’m not mad about being “wrong”, I’m mad that I’m on CIS & it’s filled w/ guzzling imbeciles.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Im with keeping his redshirt. That was the plan. But if a coach thinks you can help in 4 games with a running package but then TVDs brain turns to mush and Emory’s arm gets broken the coaches aren’t going to want to play the guy that didn’t want to help the team. As we saw play out.
He said he wanted to play and they just didn’t play him. He said he was ****ed when TVD went into the FSU game instead of him and then he shook it off and rooted for the team. Man didn’t even listen to the fking interview!! @Rellyrell is right.. y’all are some fking imbeciles!

He also threw 3 terrible picks that kept them in the game.

Obviously the game wasn't 100% on him because of Mario's terrible coaching and Kams mental collapse, but we probably win that game with a QB that doesn't turn the ball over.
You're not wrong. I like you. You seem like a good guy. Don't take this personally.

******* ***** like you constantly trying to surreptitiously change the narrative away from Mario. Stop bringing up the GT game and blaming players. TVD made mistakes but he ******* won that game. He his arm lead the game winning drive. He lead the 4 minute drive to run out the clock. He ******* won the game. Next you're going to blame Cheney or the refs. GTFO of here with that garbage ****. Mario lost GT. Go **** yourself ****

1. No you dumb **** Jaccuri does not say that at all. The words “he heard” never come out of his mouth about character issues. All he mentions is the NIL money. Then after he says that the host brings up character isssues and Jaccuri never speaks on it

2. Dumb **** get hooked on phonics and learn to read I said the “podcast host” mentioned the same **** ole miss mods said not Jaccuri. Talk about mom needed to let you leak down her leg

3. The host didn’t say “his boy shared” he said his boy Jackson posted a tom
Brady tweet.

Here’s the link so you can go back a listen again a couple times since your illiterate..
Convo starts at 2:50 mark and ends at 4;00 min mark

@PIPO
Lets Go Magic GIF by Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

Advertisement
Back