Highlights Jacurri Brown on Podcast

U bytch *** muh fcka; at the 3:23 mark HE LITERALLY SAID I HEARD, DUMB *** BYTCH.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
You're not wrong. I like you. You seem like a good guy. Don't take this personally.

******* ***** like you constantly trying to surreptitiously change the narrative away from Mario. Stop bringing up the GT game and blaming players. TVD made mistakes but he ******* won that game. He his arm lead the game winning drive. He lead the 4 minute drive to run out the clock. He ******* won the game. Next you're going to blame Cheney or the refs. GTFO of here with that garbage ****. Mario lost GT. Go **** yourself ****
The same could be said for people like you forcing the Mario narrative. Absolutely Mario could've been more forceful in ensuring we take a knee. The FACT that there's a video of him saying time to take a knee is irrelevant because he should've DEMANDED we take a knee regardless of anything else. Like all the other coaches who we saw do the same exact thing last year minus the fumble who no one said a word about. But to go and call some dude a **** and the rest of that while excusing the game that Tyler played is a lil wild. Cause if Tyler doesn't play the way he did than everything else becomes irrelevant. So there's blame to go around. It's not all just Mario's or Dawson's. Players have accountability too. Now I'm gonna shut up. Have a great day bud.

I dont think it’s about bringing in another guy. It’s about the way it went down- he didn’t say anything that hasn’t been said here.
It sounded like they didn't even tell him they were bringing in another QB. It's like the host of the show former USC QB Mo Hasan said, (paraphrasing) "It's a respect thing. You're not afraid to compete. You just want to be told up front by the coaches."

Advertisement
The same could be said for people like you forcing the Mario narrative. Absolutely Mario could've been more forceful in ensuring we take a knee. The FACT that there's a video of him saying time to take a knee is irrelevant because he should've DEMANDED we take a knee regardless of anything else. Like all the other coaches who we saw do the same exact thing last year minus the fumble who no one said a word about. But to go and call some dude a **** and the rest of that while excusing the game that Tyler played is a lil wild. Cause if Tyler doesn't play the way he did than everything else becomes irrelevant. So there's blame to go around. It's not all just Mario's or Dawson's. Players have accountability too. Now I'm gonna shut up. Have a great day bud.
Wow, I don't even need to read this whole thing to know it's a bunch of ***** *** false equivalency argument equivalent to "if we were up by 50 then Mario couldn't have lost the game. Blame is shared."
SmartSelect_20240124_155347_Google.gif

Last edited:
Don’t disagree. Things flow from previous actions in a game. It’s like when people say if they would’ve just done X, they would’ve been tied not knowing that because they missed a field goal as an example every single play that follows is different and you have no idea what would’ve happened to follow- the only exception to that rule is essentially on the last play of a game, because even something at halftime could impact the sequence of plays that are coming out of the half

Last edited:
What?!! Who’s man’s is this?!!
He actually gained a year! Wtf are you talking about?!! Some of y’all are dumb as a bag of hammers 🤦🏾‍♂️

if someone spends their redshirt year being resistant to plays a coaching staff wants to use them for its a wasted year.

Sure it wasn’t what 11 wanted but it could’ve put him in a better position in the coaches eyes for this coming year. It’s a missed opportunity.

I didn’t say he wasted a year of eligibility.

He said he wanted to play and they just didn’t play him. He said he was ****ed when TVD went into the FSU game instead of him and then he shook it off and rooted for the team. Man didn’t even listen to the fking interview!! @Rellyrell is right.. y’all are some fking imbeciles!
Was the fsu game before or after he didn’t want to run the packages the coaches were preparing for him?

Advertisement
Jacurri talked about volunteering for scout team because he was standing around not being developed. I am glad he stayed, but most QB's would portal in that situation.
Jaccuri playing scout team told me 2 things. He really wants to get better. He's willing to put in whatever work available to get there.

I think he will be successful whether he's at Miami or another school. He has the right attitude and work ethic.

Advertisement
The weird thing to me about the JB situation is that he could've played in 3 more games and retained his redshirt.

There has to be a reason to explain why he didn't, but I cant think of a good one.
He said it. They wanted to use him in running packages. Seems like they never spent the time to do any more with him than letting him run scout team. He was standing on the sidelines.

I remember Dawson making a comment in one of the press conferences about having the time to really spend with two guys. That seems to be the bottom line. Emory got the attention because JB asked to redshirt.

I actually agree with him to to the point where he would no longer burn a redshirt. I totally understand if he didn't want to burn a year of eligibility to be used as an occasional runner if his aspirations are to be more than that, but when TVD continued having his issues, Emory went down and there was less than 5 games left, then I think he should have been willing to come in prior to the bowl game.
maybe he would have been but by that point, he had not spent any time working in the offense.

Advertisement
It sounded like they didn't even tell him they were bringing in another QB. It's like the host of the show former USC QB Mo Hasan said, (paraphrasing) "It's a respect thing. You're not afraid to compete. You just want to be told up front by the coaches."
Maybe it was more that once Ward "declared" he was never told they were continuing to recruit him. Especially after Poffenbarger committed.

My god. The main point he was making was that he wanted more opportunities to get reps and to grow as a player. If you watched that entire interview and this is the main take you came away with, then I don’t know what to tell you.

I did watch the whole interview. And he said what he said, clearly. So I don’t care what you tell me

Advertisement
Back