Jacurri Brown is Cam Newton

Do y’all realize how big cam is and was? Nah brown is not close to being that type of freak

Brown was 6'4" 205 as a junior. Newton went from 6'1" 215 to 6'4" 230 between his sophomore and junior year. Looks to me like Brown could easily fit another 25 lbs on his frame.
I assume he will red shirt in 2022, backup Garcia/TVD in 2023, and will compete for the starting job in 2024. After 2 years in the weight room, my guess is that he will be around 6'5" 235 lb to start 2024, which is fairly close to sCam Newtons size.

Advertisement
Well now all he has to do is account for 50 TDs a Heisman and a NC in a single season.
Well I think you guys are overreacting. His topic Title and the Pic contextually tell us what he’s referring to. It’s obvious by the pic he was talking and comparing Brown and Cam size wise. Had he posted Brown’s highlights, stats, or throwing motion with the topic title than the reactions are warranted as would appear to be comparing potential production.

Briles learned from one of the greatest offensive minds in all of college football and got help from Major. He also did not play in a Power 5 when he helped King get 50 TDs. The AAC is not the ACC my man, whole nother caliber of athletes on defense.

But hey, if you guys wanna crown a kid Cam 2.0 that completes 40% of his passes in HS and has never taken a college snap don't let me stop you. Thats what makes CIS fun, the homerism is laughable..... then the first time he struggles the idiots here will be up in arms because they were dumb enough to compare him to Cam. It is the CIS way. I just sit back and laugh at ya.
I feel like the Cam comparison was more just about body type. Cam was special on game day. That has to be seen not projected.

Lets not go too far okay I think he is Patrick Mahomes but that might underestimate him.

Lets not go too far okay I think he is Patrick Mahomes but that might underestimate him.
Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think OP was saying he’s as good as Cam, I think he was comparing their measurable which is fine

He gives me that vince young vibes
Body type wise that’s more accurate
Brown was 6'4" 205 as a junior. Newton went from 6'1" 215 to 6'4" 230 between his sophomore and junior year. Looks to me like Brown could easily fit another 25 lbs on his frame.
I assume he will red shirt in 2022, backup Garcia/TVD in 2023, and will compete for the starting job in 2024. After 2 years in the weight room, my guess is that he will be around 6'5" 235 lb to start 2024, which is fairly close to sCam Newtons size.
That size jump u highlighted is from a 15 year old transitioning to 16. Brown is entering his SR szn listed at 6’4 205. For reference that’s the listed playing weight jacory Harris played at as a sr at Miami

When cam was a sr in HS he was listed at 6-5 235 (according to 247)..at blin he was listed 6’6 250. just looking at the body type now compared to cam SR year in Hs jacurri isn’t that at all and doesn’t project at that. RN cam is listed 6’6 260...when brown steps on campus he will be 6’3/6’4 205-210..if brown is ever listed at 240 at Miami I’ll be the first to eat ****

FWIW, 247 has a recap article up this morning. The staff hadn't seen Jacurri in a long while. They were pretty excited to see his size and impressed with his physical presence...

Advertisement
We know exactly what we have in Tyler and jake. Those kids are legit Starters down the road. Only question is which one blinks first
I guess your basing this on spring game?? Both looked alright however they were both playing against a vanilla cover 2 defense....no way to know until they start facing a defense in a different uniform

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back