Jacurri Brown is Cam Newton

Advertisement
The bad news is that was at Houston with an offensive genius, lol, but I hear ya none the less

Kendall Briles is an offensive genius? Before Briles arrival, Houston was #20 in offense in 2016 and #41 in offense in 2017. With Briles as OC in 2018, they were #40. So he didn't really do anything that another OC didn't do. FSU had the #100 offense in 2018 before his arrival, they moved all the way up to #73 in 2019, the dropped back to #86 in 2020.

By comparison, Miami went from #90 in 2019 to #26 under Lashlee in 2020. If Briles is an offensive genius, Lashlees football IQ must be in the 4 digits.

Kendall Briles is an offensive genius? Before Briles arrival, Houston was #20 in offense in 2016 and #41 in offense in 2017. With Briles as OC in 2018, they were #40. So he didn't really do anything that another OC didn't do. FSU had the #100 offense in 2018 before his arrival, they moved all the way up to #73 in 2019, the dropped back to #86 in 2020.

By comparison, Miami went from #90 in 2019 to #26 under Lashlee in 2020. If Briles is an offensive genius, Lashlees football IQ must be in the 4 digits.
Briles learned from one of the greatest offensive minds in all of college football and got help from Major. He also did not play in a Power 5 when he helped King get 50 TDs. The AAC is not the ACC my man, whole nother caliber of athletes on defense.

But hey, if you guys wanna crown a kid Cam 2.0 that completes 40% of his passes in HS and has never taken a college snap don't let me stop you. Thats what makes CIS fun, the homerism is laughable..... then the first time he struggles the idiots here will be up in arms because they were dumb enough to compare him to Cam. It is the CIS way. I just sit back and laugh at ya.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where are you getting this number from
47% for Cam 2.0 mistyped. Let me put it like this, he is more likely to never start a game at Miami than he is to have a Cam Newton like career in reality. I like his physical attributes as a QB prospect, but I think the Cam 2.0 takes are absolutely premature.

If I am dead wrong and he wins a Heisman and a NC I will be thrilled.

47% for Cam 2.0 mistyped. Let me put it like this, he is more likely to never start a game at Miami than he is to have a Cam Newton like career in reality. I like his physical attributes as a QB prospect, but I think the Cam 2.0 takes are absolutely premature.

If I am dead wrong and he wins a Heisman and a NC I will be thrilled.
Let's also keep in mind he still has an entire year of high school to improve his mechanics & completion %. All his flaws can be fixed and all his greatest strengths are things you can't teach.

Let's also keep in mind he still has an entire year of high school to improve his mechanics & completion %. All his flaws can be fixed and all his greatest strengths are things you can't teach.
I agree 1000%, writing him off as a project with a year of HS to go is as almost as asinine as already crowning him one of the greatest CFB QBs of all time.

The issue with this board and I will say it again is guys crown kids for no good reason other than being foolish overzealous homers and then when the kid doesn't reach their expectations its a cry fest and they want him to transfer or bash him. Happens here far too often. Let's get them here and be happy we got them but judge them off what they do. Not unreasonable expectations.

Thats all I'm saying

Advertisement
I agree 1000%, writing him off as a project with a year of HS to go is as almost as asinine as already crowning him one of the greatest CFB QBs of all time.

The issue with this board and I will say it again is guys crown kids for no good reason other than being foolish overzealous homers and then when the kid doesn't reach their expectations its a cry fest and they want him to transfer or bash him. Happens here far too often. Let's get them here and be happy we got them but judge them off what they do. Not unreasonable expectations.

Thats all I'm saying
I hear ya

Advertisement
So how long before CIS declares him “better than Jake Garcia” and wants him to start over D’Eriq King right now even though he’s still in high school.

It will take a convergence of two events that must occur within 18 days of each other.

1) Jake Garcia gets in for some mop up duty and throws an INT.
2) We see a twitter video clip of Jacurri Brown throwing a nice ball in a scrimmage between the 3rd team and scout team.

It'll be Game On at that moment.

Advertisement
Do y’all realize how big cam is and was? Nah brown is not close to being that type of freak

Advertisement
Back